+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope we lose

Hope we lose

Hope we lose to Mansfield so their fans get the chance to play Man City as their fans deserve it, I think if we did win then the loyal fans like my self that turned up on Saturday should get free tickets for the Man City game and the club charge the plastic fans more money to cover the cost off the free tickets. Rant over

Re: Hope we lose

It isn't that big of a game for us? We played and beat them 4 years ago the last time they won the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It isn't that big of a game for us? We played and beat them 4 years ago the last time they won the league.
    I'm sure they've won it again since then

Hope we lose? Some city fan you are.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I'm sure they've won it again since then
    No, Chelsea won it 14-15, then Leicester, then Chelsea again.

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    Hope we lose to Mansfield so their fans get the chance to play Man City as their fans deserve it, I think if we did win then the loyal fans like my self that turned up on Saturday should get free tickets for the Man City game and the club charge the plastic fans more money to cover the cost off the free tickets. Rant over
    Did you attend last Saturday because you enjoy watching a game of football or was it a selfless act for which you should be rewarded?

Totally agree. I mean any 4th tier side who regularly sell out there small capacity home ground and take over a 1000 fans to all away games and not just cup games against higher league sides totally deserve it.

Mansfield average 4,000 at home and brought 1,000 to the CCS

But sure, no plastics.

Get real you plonker.

I was there on Saturday too but don't expect any special treatment. Twenty years as a season ticket holder gets me a ticket
    and I'll happily pay for it.

So your post in essence:
    I’m a real fan
    I hate plastics
    I hope we lose

When does a “real fan” ever want their team to lose?
    And yes, I did go to Mansfield.
    We shouldn’t be given free tickets, I think ST holders who went should get their seat reserved + buy another if they wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    No, Chelsea won it 14-15, then Leicester, then Chelsea again.
    I stand corrected

I was there on Saturday, and I'm going to Mansfield for the replay. If we win I'll be away working by time we meet Man City. Am I bitter? Yes! Do I want us to lose, never. If I dwelt on the plastics, I'd probably get annoyed too, so I don't dwell on them.

What a twat

Hope we lose ...
    ... loyal fans like my self ...
    Oh the irony of these self proclaimed elite supporters

Yes let's lose to Mansfield! Because of we do we'll be guaranteed to win our League games won't we....?!!! All we get out of it if we win is a minimum of one more cup game, well forget the minimum but we'll probably lose. So one more game with a massive crowd at CCS and you want us to lose, not sure if this is a wind up? I want City to win every game we play. Back in the late 60s and early 70s we played in excess of 60+ games per season, in the League, L Cup, FA Cup, Cup Winners Cup and Welsh Cup. There was no squad rotation or resting players then, people like Don Murray, Dave Carver, Gary Bell, Brian Clark etc played in almost all games \9 don't tell me players are fitter now because those guys were better than Tomlin, Zohore and Mendez Laing).

So next Tuesday I want us to go to Field Mill and absolutely smash them.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Yes let's lose to Mansfield! Because of we do we'll be guaranteed to win our League games won't we....?!!! All we get out of it if we win is a minimum of one more cup game, well forget the minimum but we'll probably lose. So one more game with a massive crowd at CCS and you want us to lose, not sure if this is a wind up? I want City to win every game we play. Back in the late 60s and early 70s we played in excess of 60+ games per season, in the League, L Cup, FA Cup, Cup Winners Cup and Welsh Cup. There was no squad rotation or resting players then, people like Don Murray, Dave Carver, Gary Bell, Brian Clark etc played in almost all games \9 don't tell me players are fitter now because those guys were better than Tomlin, Zohore and Mendez Laing).

So next Tuesday I want us to go to Field Mill and absolutely smash them.
    So true.

Yes let's go to the Manchester city games because it's a big club. But can't turn up for the Mansfield game.

Yes let's go to the Manchester city games because it's a big club. But can't turn up for the Mansfield game.
    You obviously haven’t been following Cardiff City for long

You do realise that most people on here are season ticket holders and have been supporting the club for years, decades in many cases. I went to the Mansfield game as I did the Pompey and Burton cup games, I would absolutely love to see us playing the premier league leaders in front of 30,000+ Occasions like that are what make sitting through the rubbish like last Saturday worthwhile.

Can you get me 8 tickets please?

If you've got a Hull City stub you should be fine.

6 tickets per season holder so some season ticket holders will miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    6 tickets per season holder so some season ticket holders will miss out.
    Those who are deemed unworthy in the eyes of Nins27 will miss out

The week before the 94 Man City game we had less than 6000 for a league game v Barnet. I don't remember too much fuss back then about people only turning up for the big game a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Those who are deemed unworthy in the eyes of Nins27 will miss out
    The scramble for fa cup final tickets was hilarious. People who hadn’t been for years thinking they were more worthy than the current season ticket holders because they had been to Bury away in 1993.