+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match train direct to Ninian Park tomorrow.

Match train direct to Ninian Park tomorrow.

Just noticed that the 10.47 service from Treherbert goes straight to NP station arriving at 11.56 so no need to change at Radyr or Central, very handy.
    How long have they been doing this?

Re: Match train direct to Ninian Park tomorrow.

Make sure it stops I know it runs but it used to go straight threw on match days
    http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/new...25/index.shtml

A buggar if you miss it. Get down early and have a couple of pints. You know, to be on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Make sure it stops I know it runs but it used to go straight threw on match days
    http://www.cardiffcity-mad.co.uk/new...25/index.shtml

This service goes via Central not the City line.
    The link you shown is old and has long since been changed. It was an attempt to encourage more fans to use Grangetown which has a more frequent service. Ninian Park now has a normal service on match days but only from the City line trains not direct services from the valleys, except the Treherbert train that starts from NP after midweek games.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Just noticed that the 10.47 service from Treherbert goes straight to NP station arriving at 11.56 so no need to change at Radyr or Central, very handy.
    How long have they been doing this?
    Had one like that to the Friday night game, it would have been quicker to change oddly enough but it was cold so I didn't bother.