+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Goats

FAO Goats

What was Chris Rock like last night ?

Did the mobile phone thingy work smoothly ?

Re: FAO Goats

It wasn’t too bad to be fair. Massive queue to get in which some folk weren’t too pleased about. Had the pleasure of leaving my phone at home which was a nice feeling. The phone poaches weren’t too bad, but of a pain as you can’t see the screen to see a message even.
    Think chris rock has lost his mojo somewhat, not quite what he was once. No big screen so cannot see his facial expressions etc. The first guy on was good mind, he got a group up in the stage and that was quite comical. The female comedian before chris rock was terrible, used that time as the ideal time to refuel. No queues for bar which I was quite surprised about. All in all, an alright night but I don’t think the yanks quite get British humour, not a patch on Micky Flanagan etc

Re: FAO Goats

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It wasn’t too bad to be fair. Massive queue to get in which some folk weren’t too pleased about. Had the pleasure of leaving my phone at home which was a nice feeling. The phone poaches weren’t too bad, but of a pain as you can’t see the screen to see a message even.
    Think chris rock has lost his mojo somewhat, not quite what he was once. No big screen so cannot see his facial expressions etc. The first guy on was good mind, he got a group up in the stage and that was quite comical. The female comedian before chris rock was terrible, used that time as the ideal time to refuel. No queues for bar which I was quite surprised about. All in all, an alright night but I don’t think the yanks quite get British humour, not a patch on Micky Flanagan etc
    Cheers, glad you enjoyed.

Ironically I saw Flanagan and wasnt overly impressed. Best I've seen recently was Jack Whitehall (very surprisingly)