+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yanic Wildschut (Promising )

Yanic Wildschut (Promising )

Rudi lookalike certantily looked up to the task and it looked like Sunderland struggled to track him ,quite composed as well on the ball , nice option to have , find us a few more gems please Neil.

Re: Yanic Wildschut (Promising )

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Rudi lookalike certantily looked up to the task and it looked like Sunderland struggled to track him ,quite composed as well on the ball , nice option to have , find us a few more gems please Neil.
    Nice to see that Warnock has had the praise for getting him in.We are so lucky to have a man of his calibre in charge of things

I thought he was more of a Ron Perlman lookalike

Yes

Interesting that he started in a central role when NML went off with Zohore pushed out left. Wonder whether that was a message to Ken (or recognition that Ken had the right side of Sunderlands defence on toast for the second goal).

Looked very direct, looks like the kind of player who can just drag us upfield if we need it

From the little i saw of him, I was quite impressed, the kind of person who can break the back line.
    Another option to NM-L, quite direct.

He's a tall lad could lead the line in the centre as well or a very dangerous 10.

I hear he lacks a bit if confidence, I know a 67 year old who may ignite that, as he's of others ?

If I remember right he played full back in his Norwich debut against us and didn't give Kadeem Harris a kick

I saw Morrison signalling to him what to do and he got there in the end.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CardiffCi...12645175808001

He's a tall lad could lead the line in the centre as well or a very dangerous 10.

I hear he lacks a bit if confidence, I know a 67 year old who may ignite that, as he's of others ?
    It was a clever move bringing him on when in reality we didn't need to.

He looks very quick, direct and unafraid to try stuff. A great assist for Pilks goal and in his debut he seemed to play in all three front positions, left, right and centre.

Early days but signs are good.. he adds extra pace and directness we need and the fact he hasn't played that much this season means he is also fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    If I remember right he played full back in his Norwich debut against us and didn't give Kadeem Harris a kick
    More of a wing back but yes he was playing further back. But I think his best positions, from what fans of wigan and norwich say, is left winger or more of free role.

He reminded me of Tony Watts debut a few years ago. Good with the ball at his feet, tricky and direct.

Early days but promising and an area we need reinforcements. Hopefully one or two more may be the tonic the squad need to get the confidence back.

Great to see the celebrations from the team when we scored.