+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo!

After a few years of self imposed exile and distancing myself from emotional investment in City, the blue blood is beginning to seep back into the armchair and I'm back, albeit under a different pseudonym. It shouldn't take the old timers long to figure out as it's not too hard.

Unfortunately my lack of mobility now limits my experiencing of the City to television and the internet, hence my return to the board. So nice to see relative stability about the club.

Re: Woo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
    After a few years of self imposed exile and distancing myself from emotional investment in City, the blue blood is beginning to seep back into the armchair and I'm back, albeit under a different pseudonym. It shouldn't take the old timers long to figure out as it's not too hard.

Unfortunately my lack of mobility now limits my experiencing of the City to television and the internet, hence my return to the board. So nice to see relative stability about the club.
    Welcome back Dr.

No, no doctorate for me, though I've seen many over the years.

If you are limited to listening to ccfc on the radio or watching on the TV , for whatever reason and your blood runs blue , you are a Cardiff city fan , end of story

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you are limited to listening to ccfc on the radio or watching on the TV , for whatever reason and your blood runs blue , you are a Cardiff city fan , end of story
    One of our own.

I will not listen on the radio as my blood pressure gets too high. I'd sooner follow a newspaper live feed.

From Scoular's days

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    One of our own.
    Bluebirds !

Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed second half today.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed second half today.
    More so than most. Less strain on the heart. Looking forward to seeing Championship footy on 5 tonight.

From Scoular's days
    My name is Jimmy scoular I am the leader of the blues , take me down to ninian park we never ever lose

My name is Jimmy scoular I am the leader of the blues , take me down to ninian park we never ever lose
    Apart from the year we sold Toshack losing was the norm as I smoked my no6.

Take us to division one cause that’s were we belong,so when you see the boys in BLUE you know you can’t go wrong daa daa da daa da da da da

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Take us to division one cause that’s were we belong,so when you see the boys in BLUE you know you can’t go wrong daa daa da daa da da da da
    I seem to remember getting heads kicked was more popular and you just can't beat the adrenalin rush of no segregation

I seem to remember getting heads kicked was more popular and you just can't beat the adrenalin rush of no segregation
    What do you get when you fall in love,a ten pound fine and a years probation,head kicked in on a Bristol station I’ll never fall in love again