+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another poor attendance yesterday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another poor attendance yesterday.

Given the standards set throughout the season, I thought Saturday's attendance was pretty good for a lunchtime kick off televised game - there wasn't an announcement about Sunderland stubs that I missed was there?.

If people don't want to go and watch City playing then that's their problem.

I couldn't give a rats ar5e how many people are in the stadium, I go because I've always gone (over 40 odd years, 30 of them travelling from London every week). I enjoy the good games and enjoy moaning about the bad games. I meet my family and friends and have a few beers, laughing when we're 5hit and fawning over the players when they do something brilliant.

Tan is not a supporter, likewise many other owners/ chairmen of our club and plenty of others. He's here temporarily, unlike many of us who will be there whatever happens.

So, if you want to come and watch City play, however bad/ good their brand of football (and let's face it, there's been some 5hit football in the last 40 odd years), then come. If you don't want to come, then don't, go and do something else instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    If people don't want to go and watch City playing then that's their problem.

I couldn't give a rats ar5e how many people are in the stadium, I go because I've always gone (over 40 odd years, 30 of them travelling from London every week). I enjoy the good games and enjoy moaning about the bad games. I meet my family and friends and have a few beers, laughing when we're 5hit and fawning over the players when they do something brilliant.

Tan is not a supporter, likewise many other owners/ chairmen of our club and plenty of others. He's here temporarily, unlike many of us who will be there whatever happens.

So, if you want to come and watch City play, however bad/ good their brand of football (and let's face it, there's been some 5hit football in the last 40 odd years), then come. If you don't want to come, then don't, go and do something else instead.
    With you all the way Harry.