+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomlin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    A wrong hunch. Captain Morrison spent three pages in the programme stating how good the team spirit is. Wildshut said the same thing in his first interview in the week. Warnock stated a number of times in pre and post match interviews how good the team spirit is and how hard everybody works for each other. Stop looking for problems where there aren't any. Tomlin isnt playing because he is not fit or good enough. Not every signing works out and Tomlin only cost £1.6m - hardly a 'marquee' signing if you ask me.
    What is your problem? People are allowed their opinion and can criticise the club from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What is your problem? People are allowed their opinion and can criticise the club from time to time
    Precisely - people are allowed their opinion and I am also allowed my own opinion and can criticise people who criticise the club/team continually for no good reason, whenever I like. Whenever I criticise people on here, I give my reasons why as well, unlike a number of people who dont back up what they are saying at all and get abusive because someone is daring to challenge what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Precisely - people are allowed their opinion and I am also allowed my own opinion and can criticise people who criticise the club/team continually for no good reason, whenever I like. Whenever I criticise people on here, I give my reasons why as well, unlike a number of people who dont back up what they are saying at all.
    Just stop being a dick about it you could've just said actually Morrison etc..... have all said about the team spirit instead of having a go at the poster