+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Valleys plastic scousers😡

Valleys plastic scousers😡

Can just imagine the eulogising in workplaces tomorrow. Plastics of all descriptions deserve contempt but something v nauseating about those with valkey accents. They turn up everywhere, Talk Sport, Five Live... Heard soar between two butties in office last week- Plastic Scouse and Plastic Manc (U of course). “We beat you etc”.

Dew munnnnn😡🤬🤬

Re: Valleys plastic scousers😡

Evening Cedric.
    Rarely do I agree with you but I do on this. It’s fecking cringeworthy.

Can't wait for Monday and listen to the usual re- awkened sofa scousers all born and bred in Cardiff , they were so quiet in the Utd dominance years ,they even supported City in the Premiership year , glory hope hunters, not real football fans ,they haven't a clue what's going on in football outside of thier infatuation of Liverpool , I love asking them general footy questions ,they havent got a clue, or they start talking about Welsh rugby , not the grassroots club stuff , just the glory internationals.

I have to agree they make me sick.Referring to big teams as we etc.These are the same people who will be buying tickets if we get into the premier but will not really be supporting us.
    Why you support a team hundreds of miles away is beyond me what satisfaction can it bring you. I think its really really sad.