+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So this is what Faith School teaching is doing

Re: So this is what Faith School teaching is doing

It has nothing to do with faith schools. Many on here went to faith schools and they saw nothing like that. It is just Muslims being Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I thought this sort of thing of hitting kids in class in the name of religion went out centuries ago. Sooner we shut down all faith schools the better

and just for a laugh

She decides to pick an argument she losses badly with a gay jewish journalist Milo - just skip to the last 5 mins where he delivers an answer to which there is no reply
    Milo is a turd but she makes a complete idiot of herself. Someone on here said something along the lines of 'you expect me to do research before I have an opinion? Jog on!' the other day, might have been on the main board. Lots of it around.

And completely agree. Definitely teach tolerance of religious views in school but I don't like the idea of dividing kids up based on what their parents believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    It has nothing to do with faith schools. Many on here went to faith schools and they saw nothing like that. It is just Muslims being Muslims.
    I got belted at school many times , firstly a Roman Catholic primary and then a Roman Catholic secondary , I also got the stick at a non denominational comprehensive , in the Roman Catholic comprehensive I went to the nun told us that masturbation was wrong ........we were 12 year old kids

As for that footage it's horrific and extremely worrying

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I got belted at school many times , firstly a Roman Catholic primary and then a Roman Catholic secondary , I also got the stick at a non denominational comprehensive , in the Roman Catholic comprehensive I went to the nun told us that masturbation was wrong ........we were 12 year old kids

Sister Mary Michael? in Mostyn?

I went to Catholic schools and masturbation was never mentioned. Perhaps it was something to do with your lascivious smile and squinting eyes that made them warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I find Milo hilarious. The US college kid who called him a white supremacist - the kid obviously hasnt done his homework, Milo is Gay "With the amount of black c*ck Ive had in my mouth - and you think Im a white supremacist", one of his previous partners was muslim - as you can probably guess this goes down great.
    I don't think Milo has anything important to say, I don't think he cares about anything and his entire shtick is perfectly designed to hoover up naive young people who are tired of being told what to do (by their left-leaning peers - America left and right appears to be a whole different ball game to here). Unfortunately following Milo just turns them into worthless dickheads obsessed with provoking people when they could be focusing their energy on changing things that might have some positive effect on society.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Sister Mary Michael? in Mostyn?
    No it wasn't her , she was great

I am not prepared to name the nun on here , that would be out of order as what she talked about wasn't any form of abuse but looking back it was bizarre and seemed totally inappropriate

No it wasn't her , she was great

I am not prepared to name the nun on here , that would be out of order as what she talked about wasn't any form of abuse but looking back it was bizarre and seemed totally inappropriate
    Great? she was demented, the woman was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Great? she was demented, the woman was insane.
    As a young boy I found her very attractive in a sort of Jenny Agutter sort of way

As a young boy I found her very attractive in a sort of Jenny Agutter sort of way