+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Let's not take Joe Ralls for granted...

Let's not take Joe Ralls for granted...

People are at last beginning to recognise the progress and contribution that Ralls has and is making to Cradiff's season. This against the backdrop that he, alone, has been the ever-present having to play alongside an army of midfielders who for one reason or another are missing the following week.

His development in the past year or so has been remarkable - his attitude is exemplary, his work-rate constant and his overall contribution, week-in week-out, invaluable. He's been taking penalties and missed just one I think; and it seems to me is now making time to be in the right place at the right time to get decent shots on goal from the edge of the box.

His goal on Saturday will not have gone unnoticed by admirers; he ran 50 yards or more to give Zohore an option and took the not-easy opportunity with minimum fuss.

How many lowly-placed Premier teams will fancy adding Ralls to their midfield this month to maximise their chances of survival? Here's a report which urges Southampton to do just that:

ttps://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/cardiff-city-lynchpin-would-be-the-ideal-southampton-signing-this-month-to-maintain-premier-league-status/

I don't think they'll be queuing up for Ken this time but what would the hierarchy do if someone comes along with an offer of, say, 5 million which is nit hard to imagine?

Re: Let's not take Joe Ralls for granted...

I will superglue the locks of his skoda to stop him going, don't worry.

Heisenberg

That 'report' doesn't say much, except that Ralls has scored 7 goals from midfield (doesn't state how many of those were pens) and that Mauricio Pochettino has gone back to the Saints without the football world noticing.

He plays for City and he wears number 8
    And Neil Warnock thinks he’s f•ckin great
    His name is Ralls, and he scores goals
    Goodness gracious Joe Ralls on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    I will superglue the locks of his skoda to stop him going, don't worry.
    Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    He plays for City and he wears number 8
    And Neil Warnock thinks he’s f•ckin great
    His name is Ralls, and he scores goals
    Goodness gracious Joe Ralls on fire!
    This is also good - I can't attend games obviously so hadn't heard this before

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    That 'report' doesn't say much, except that Ralls has scored 7 goals from midfield (doesn't state how many of those were pens) and that Mauricio Pochettino has gone back to the Saints without the football world noticing.
    hahahaha

How can you take a blogger / writer seriously with that kind of basic error

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    This is also good - I can't attend games obviously so hadn't heard this before
    That might also be due to the fact that I just made it up

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    That might also be due to the fact that I just made it up