+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock on Talksport

Re: Warnock on Talksport

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    You mean like Tomlin?
    I've given up all hope for the lad (not saying he's not got some blame to take)

Seemed ideal for what we needed watching him against Ipswich. Linked up well with hoilett nml and Bogle.

Did anyone else hear NW mention someone "c9ming back with Lee" as in from injury...may have been Bryson? Was weird to see Tomlin over Xmas then back out of the team again..

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I've given up all hope for the lad (not saying he's not got some blame to take)

Seemed ideal for what we needed watching him against Ipswich. Linked up well with hoilett nml and Bogle.

Did anyone else hear NW mention someone "c9ming back with Lee" as in from injury...may have been Bryson? Was weird to see Tomlin over Xmas then back out of the team again..
    Beats me why he isnt played every game , even if its only for 20 minutes.
    He has had a positive influence in practically every game he played in.

Beats me why he isnt played every game , even if its only for 20 minutes.
    He has had a positive influence in practically every game he played in.
    I am of the same opinion. If love to see him out there. He gave Ipswich more to think about when we played them rather than "down the wings" all night. Made Bogle look better and Hoilett/NML were more of a threat too.

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1516082400

Link to his interview. Go to 8:30 to 9:00 and just after half way

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Well, they did loan us Bryson. However, they were way down the table then but their capture of Ledley has been pivotal in their charge up the division. Given Bryson's injury record since his arrival here, Rowett (who I rate very highly) better not be about to offload another sicknote to us!
    Derby have seriously lucked out this season.

They were due to sign some midfielder from Birmingham, who hasn't exactly set the world alight, but they messed up the paperwork and it didn't go through on transfer deadline day. As a result they picked up Ledley instead and he has transformed their season.

You mean like Tomlin?
    Yeah, like Tomlin, but someone who doesn't need half a season before he's fit enough to play ninety minutes against a League Two side.