+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cameron Jerome signs for Derby

Cameron Jerome signs for Derby

Another little ex City gathering with Joe Ledley and Tom Lawrence there as well.

So does that free up Chris Martin? Or is Grabban a better option

Re: Cameron Jerome signs for Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Another little ex City gathering with Joe Ledley and Tom Lawrence there as well.

So does that free up Chris Martin? Or is Grabban a better option
    Wow, Derby are really going for it. Did I read somewhere they are financially screwed if they don't go up?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Wow, Derby are really going for it. Did I read somewhere they are financially screwed if they don't go up?
    Is Jerome the player to get in if ‘you’re really going for it’? Had a lean time lately I think, doesn’t seem in the form to get them 12-15 goals in the second half of the season.

Well they've made more of a splash than we have, and they're the form team in the league. I'd fancy them to come top two over anyone else in the top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Well they've made more of a splash than we have, and they're the form team in the league. I'd fancy them to come top two over anyone else in the top 6.
    I’d have thought they’d have gone for a bigger hitter than Jerome though NYC, they seem to be going ‘shit or bust’.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’d have thought they’d have gone for a bigger hitter than Jerome though NYC, they seem to be going ‘shit or bust’.
    You could argue they're going for shit and bust with that signing