+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SELLING MAN CITY TIX

Re: SELLING MAN CITY TIX

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I guess the websites playing up because of the paaniiiiiiic!

You’ve got four days. Just try again later on.
    Yep. Going to do that now I know there's time to book my own seat. Was just interested in where seats were available

Website's crashed already

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Yep - got the same problem. I can choose other seats but not mine...
    Same, I just order my 1 additional ticket and hopefully I'll be able to reserve my normal season ticket seat tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Websites not working
    Wasn't even before the game ended.

I don't get paid till Friday either ffs

Yep - got the same problem. I can choose other seats but not mine...
    Can see the phone lines being fun then

I am just sitting on the site hitting F5 time and time again

for some strange reason, i find it entertaining

I'd imagine we'll sell out, we'll be getting all those Liverpool fans in on loan

Quote Originally Posted by joncandy View Post
    Same, I just order my 1 additional ticket and hopefully I'll be able to reserve my normal season ticket seat tomorrow
    I chose a seat, checked its number in Checkout and it was one off the one I wanted so went to go back to shopping and I'm now in a queue over 1 hour long apparently... Ah well, sleep is overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    They wont all buy 2.

I presume the new stand will be open.

West Ham play off semi I think we had a crowd of 23,000.

Cant see 30,000 attending for a Fa Cup 4th round tie.
    When we played West Ham in the play offs the ground only held 27500. When we played Man City in Premier League in 2013 the ground was full. West Ham were/are hardly at Man Cities level. Man City are top of Premier League and currently one of the best teams in Europe. Most season ticket holders will buy 2 tickets. 33000 sell out definately.

Are ST holders not able to go down the ticket office to get tickets?

My mate's in a panic because he's been on there and its shown that our seats have been taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    No doubt the Bolton fans are ecstatic at the thought of a midweek trip to south Wales.
    hope none of them booked their trains already for the 27th

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

My mate's in a panic because he's been on there and its shown that our seats have been taken?
    Yeah you can go down Friday. Seats reserved untill Saturday.

The seats for season ticket holders are greyed out so they can't be sold. You just can't choose your own seat for some weird reason...

Online all this week then from the ticket office from Friday. Plenty of time.

Yay, seems to be working now, seat showing up as reserved ticket.

I'm asking, not disputing, as our ST does not apparently GUARANTEE this:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiff...omPage/Index/1

What we should have been guaranteed it seems is reduced ticket prices but this does not seem the case either.

Can I just ask why you are always so angry about what is written on here? This wasn't even a criticism of the club.
    When we apply for a season ticket in March/April each year, the information sent out by the club clearly states that one of the benefits of buying a season ticket is that you get priority for cup matches and that your own seat is reserved for a period before other people can buy. Why would anyone expect that in addition to this we should get the tickets at reduced prices as well. This has never been the case. The fact that you state reduced cup ticket prices should be guaranteed, is in fact a criticism of they way the club is dealing with this.

What pisses me off is the amount of disinformation pedalled on this site which makes it look as if the club doesnt care about its fans and never does anything to help them out. Five minutes after the Mansfield match finished people are complainng about the way Man City tickets are being sold, the prices etc etc.

To choose your own seat it's in the reserved seats section of the site not the main interactive seating chart.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    To choose your own seat it's in the reserved seats section of the site not the main interactive seating chart.
    Yeah - it wasn't showing up there before.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    When we apply for a season ticket in March/April each year, the information sent out by the club clearly states that one of the benefits of buying a season ticket is that you get priority for cup matches and that your own seat is reserved for a period before other people can buy. Why would anyone expect that in addition to this we should get the tickets at reduced prices as well. This has never been the case. The fact that you state reduced cup ticket prices should be guaranteed, is in fact a criticism of they way the club is dealing with this.

What pisses me off is the amount of disinformation pedalled on this site which makes it look as if the club doesnt care about its fans and never does anything to help them out. Five minutes after the Mansfield match finished people are complainng about the way Man City tickets are being sold, the prices etc etc.
    Jesus if you think this site 'pedals disinformation' I wouldn't venture any further into the internet.

Cheers, sorted it now

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Cheers, sorted it now

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post

Why don't you **** off you self-righteous prick? I don't hold on to that sort of information and if you go to the link I posted you'll see that the Club's own information does not tell us what you 'know'.

Cheers all for the update. All sorted now

Cheers all

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Yeah - it wasn't showing up there before.
    You could just say thank you for the information