+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SELLING MAN CITY TIX

SELLING MAN CITY TIX

£100 each. If we get through again and play Man Utd or Liverpool I’ll sell again for £250.

Definitely going to be a sellout (even though we could barely manage 20,000 when top of the league)

Re: SELLING MAN CITY TIX

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    £100 each. If we get through again and play Man Utd or Liverpool I’ll sell again for £250.

Definitely going to be a sellout (even though we could barely manage 20,000 when top of the league)
    Good for you

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Good for you
    Obviously a joke but I won’t be surprised how many ‘massive city fans’ won’t be able to get tickets.

Hope its a sell out - would be a shame not to play the best team in the land in front of a full house.

Do Season Ticket Holders get any form of priority on tickets? I know we get cheaper prices but there's nothing to say we get priority on purchase. In which case, does anyone know when they go on sale?

Surely us season ticket holders would get priority, isn't that one of the loyalty elements that come with buying seasons? I've also kept my tickets from the original Mansfield game, just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Do Season Ticket Holders get any form of priority on tickets? I know we get cheaper prices but there's nothing to say we get priority on purchase. In which case, does anyone know when they go on sale?
    I assumed we would be priority? Shame if not.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Obviously a joke but I won’t be surprised how many ‘massive city fans’ won’t be able to get tickets.
    Yeah I get it but the subject bores me shitless.
    There are different levels of 'massive city fans'.. .. so what?
    Last edited by MacAdder; 16-01-18 at 21:38. Reason: enhancement

St holders are guaranteed cup tickets. That’s part of the benefit. I expect they’ll do two per st holder. (Approx 28,000) + 5,000 allocation for Man City.

Of course season ticket holders get priority on tickets and they will go on sale when the club puts them on sale

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    St holders are guaranteed cup tickets. That’s part of the benefit. I expect they’ll do two per st holder. (Approx 28,000) + 5,000 allocation for Man City.
    Can’t see them giving us 2 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Surely us season ticket holders would get priority, isn't that one of the loyalty elements that come with buying seasons? I've also kept my tickets from the original Mansfield game, just in case!
    I went and had a look at the terms and conditions, and there is nothing to say we get priority. I'll be fairly pissed off if someone gets my seat having been to all the cup games at home this season so far.

I went and had a look at the terms and conditions, and there is nothing to say we get priority. I'll be fairly pissed off if someone gets my seat having been to all the cup games at home this season so far.
    Of course st get cup tickets. I can’t believe the questions being asked

Yes, this would be a bummer. Doubt it though, I'm sure the club will do right by ST holders as they have done in the past... (Hull stubs? )

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I assumed we would be priority? Shame if not.

How long have you been watching football? SEASON TICKET HOLDERS GET THEIR SEATS FOR CUP GAMES!!!

I know it’s a woooooosh but just in case

Got mine last week

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    One struggles with sarcasm doesn't he.

Great second half performance, gutted I’ll be in Tenerife for Man City game. Will definitely be a full house, guaranteed £500,000 profit for Neil’s January kitty,

I checked the Mansfield score on the Sky website three times do I get a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    One struggles with sarcasm doesn't he.

Tickets go on sale to season ticket holders at 10.00pm. 2 tickets each

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    I checked the Mansfield score on the Sky website three times do I get a ticket?

Tickets on sale from 10pm tonight to ST holders. Uncertainty over - and no it wasn't a whoosh. I'd assumed we had priority but thought I'd check and we're not guaranteed it in the T&C.