+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SELLING MAN CITY TIX

Re: SELLING MAN CITY TIX

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    When we apply for a season ticket in March/April each year, the information sent out by the club clearly states that one of the benefits of buying a season ticket is that you get priority for cup matches and that your own seat is reserved for a period before other people can buy. Why would anyone expect that in addition to this we should get the tickets at reduced prices as well. This has never been the case. The fact that you state reduced cup ticket prices should be guaranteed, is in fact a criticism of they way the club is dealing with this.

What pisses me off is the amount of disinformation pedalled on this site which makes it look as if the club doesnt care about its fans and never does anything to help them out. Five minutes after the Mansfield match finished people are complainng about the way Man City tickets are being sold, the prices etc etc.
    TROLL!

My login info cannot be found when I try to get on the site... gonna be a fun few days if some ****er has hacked my account 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    My login info cannot be found when I try to get on the site... gonna be a fun few days if some ****er has hacked my account 😂😂😂
    Although I can't make the game due to a trip to Cambodia I tried getting into my account last night in order to assign tickets to a mate - and whenever I tried to do so I seemed to be routed to the iFollow log-in page, which confused me.
    Are you actually getting to this page:
    https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity (I can't do the hyperlink at the mo as I using my phone)

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Are ST holders not able to go down the ticket office to get tickets?

My mate's in a panic because he's been on there and its shown that our seats have been taken?
    Is this heading towards another Millwall Season Ticket holder thread?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    £100 each. If we get through again and play Man Utd or Liverpool I’ll sell again for £250.

Definitely going to be a sellout (even though we could barely manage 20,000 when top of the league)
    Good luck with that but l think your massively overestimating the demand for a game live on tv

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Is this heading towards another Millwall Season Ticket holder thread?
    Bloody shambles, I'm not trying to buy tickets at the moment, but I'd have no chance if I was - I log in, click on "Find tickets" for the Manchester City game as a season ticket holder and am told "Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match (!!!!!)?"

If you click onto "My Account" it should say "Reserved tickets (1)" and that is your seat

Exactly what I did, although as I've said in a separate thread we've been moved from the Family to the Ninian. There were two seats reserved for me and my boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Although I can't make the game due to a trip to Cambodia I tried getting into my account last night in order to assign tickets to a mate - and whenever I tried to do so I seemed to be routed to the iFollow log-in page, which confused me.
    Are you actually getting to this page:
    https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity (I can't do the hyperlink at the mo as I using my phone)
    I was getting to that page via the club app (drop down menu tickets etc) wouldn't work.
    Then followed a Google link and had the same issue.
    Then tried to watch the game highlights at around 3am this morning and it said I needed to log in..couldn't.
    Tried again via the ifollow app (after being unsuccessful onbthe app and browser to watch highlights) and it let me log in and watch them.

Weird few hours, but thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Exactly what I did, although as I've said in a separate thread we've been moved from the Family to the Ninian. There were two seats reserved for me and my boy.
    Moved? **** that..I love my seats in the family stand I'm nice and close to the pitch.
    Won't be amused if they just throw me anywhere and I'm rows and rows back in a corner somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Surely us season ticket holders would get priority, isn't that one of the loyalty elements that come with buying seasons? I've also kept my tickets from the original Mansfield game, just in case!
    Give all the tickets to the 6,000 who showed up

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    If you click onto "My Account" it should say "Reserved tickets (1)" and that is your seat
    Nope, it says "Reserved tickets (0)" and keeps on telling me I need to become a member.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Nope, it says "Reserved tickets (0)" and keeps on telling me I need to become a member.
    I can see anywhere in my account, until I go into the ticket drop down. It then takes me to the login page where it tells me my username is not valid/recognised. Even though I have just been logged in.

All them bloody casuals battering the web page and the phones.. Why don't they read the info on tickets...no doubt 5000 will call up today blocking the lines asking for tickets even if they don't have season tickets

I hope season ticket holders sell their second ticket to Cardiff City fans who miss out in an attempt to get more regulars rather than sell to make money!

As I've suspected for some time from your reports, do you actually go to home games?

btw I didn't book my usual seat as I'm taking my son and I know there are other ST holders on either side of my seat. So I booked two adjacent seats a few yards away. No probs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    I hope season ticket holders sell their second ticket to Cardiff City fans who miss out in an attempt to get more regulars rather than sell to make money!
    I'm selling my 2 to a man city fan down my local who isn't able to get tickets as he nwver goes to the etihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Coch View Post
    As I've suspected for some time from your reports, do you actually go to home games?

btw I didn't book my usual seat as I'm taking my son and I know there are other ST holders on either side of my seat. So I booked two adjacent seats a few yards away. No probs.
    Would have been much easier playing Bolton!

Is the fan number correct? Mine shows an old fan number I had and obviously I'm not a ST holder on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I'm selling my 2 to a man city fan down my local who isn't able to get tickets as he nwver goes to the etihad.
    Very generous of you

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Very generous of you
    Contrary to wide belief by a few soft fellas on here, I'm a very nice lad.

It wouldn’t surprise me with some Cardiff fans,moan about low crowds but do nothing to try to get more season ticket holders!

i would give you £30, each for them

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    It wouldn’t surprise me with some Cardiff fans,moan about low crowds but do nothing to try to get more season ticket holders!

Aye why take family when you can sell them. Jesus.