+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What sort of money will City earn v Man City

Re: What sort of money will City earn v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    You get the money for winning games , so we got money for beating Mansfield , not for playing Man City (we will get £90k prize money if we beat them).

The average ticket price you quote is the adult one. It will be lowered by the fact that the club doesn`t benefit from the v.a.t in the price (on a £25 ticket the club will have to hand over £4 in v.a.t to HMRC). Also concession prices for youngsters and old farts (like me) are considerably less.
    any money we make is brilliant,but what matters most is the performance we put in,and the atmosphere,as we can add new supporters who will want to come back again,as happened with myself 1968 wed night cup winners cup,got the bug in my blood no going back,so nights or days like this are essential to this club .

Quote Originally Posted by banogboy14 View Post
    any money we make is brilliant,but what matters most is the performance we put in,and the atmosphere,as we can add new supporters who will want to come back again,as happened with myself 1968 wed night cup winners cup,got the bug in my blood no going back,so nights or days like this are essential to this club .
    Is the correct answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post

Posted this before editing. Doh.!!

The club will only get 45% of the gate receipts so just under £140k , so total benefit likely to be in range £280k to £300k
    I hesitate to challenge your maths but how did you get to your figure of 20500 for the "remaining" paying customers? It doesn't flow from the calculations that precede it, I think. Should it be 30500? This would increase your calculated income figure I imagine.