+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ST holders and how to buy Man C tickets

ST holders and how to buy Man C tickets

Sign in as a season ticket holder first - then use the usual plan of ground to book seats (hover 'hand' until it becomes an cursor).

I'm in!

(The link given in another thread is useless)

Re: ST holders and how to buy Man C tickets

@Blue Matt

Keep hitting F5 mush

(and I used think you were fairly savvy! )

Update: website has been changed so that once you sign in as a ST holder, you see your usual seat in the reserved section.

All messed up for me on that site, says I’m not a ST holder when I am. I’ll just have to ring them and buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    All messed up for me on that site, says I’m not a ST holder when I am. I’ll just have to ring them and buy them.
    Are you having the problem I referred to on another thread about the ticketing website started by dembethewarrior?

Will I be able to just go to the club shop and buy them

Quote Originally Posted by Coch View Post
    @Blue Matt

Keep hitting F5 mush

(and I used think you were fairly savvy! )

F5 is the way forward

On a serious note, i am not a ST ( havent been for a few years ) as both my daughters ( mainly my oldest ) are competitive swimmer ( So some Saturdays are spent at various pools around the county ) and the oldest plays netball for 3 teams, sometimes they play on a Saturday

I was worried i wouldnt get to enough games, so binned it a few years back, i get to just over 1/2 of our homes game, so a ST just doesnt pay

its no drama though, seem us play man city twice now, still cannot beat the early 90's game when Blakey scored

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    F5 is the way forward

On a serious note, i am not a ST ( havent been for a few years ) as both my daughters ( mainly my oldest ) are competitive swimmer ( So some Saturdays are spent at various pools around the county ) and the oldest plays netball for 3 teams, sometimes they play on a Saturday

I was worried i wouldnt get to enough games, so binned it a few years back, i get to just over 1/2 of our homes game, so a ST just doesnt pay

its no drama though, seem us play man city twice now, still cannot beat the early 90's game when Blakey scored
    I think provided you've been to at least one match this season you'll have a one day priority window before they go on general sale if there are any left at that point... Personally I'd try before then as little that has been stated on the Club website so far seems set in stone.

... its no drama though, seem us play man city twice now, still cannot beat the early 90's game when Blakey scored
    Just wondering whether there have been any changes/improvements to the City team since you last saw them?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think provided you've been to at least one match this season you'll have a one day priority window before they go on general sale if there are any left at that point... Personally I'd try before then as little that has been stated on the Club website so far seems set in stone.
    Yes, you are right, if i was that way inclined i could ask around, but its honestly not the end of the world, i will wait till they go on sale and see if they have them

Just wondering whether there have been any changes/improvements to the City team since you last saw them?

only slightly i guess though even if we win it will not come close to that game in 93 ( ish ?? ? ) from the moment i got into town to the time we left it was exciting ( to say the least ) happy times for me

Yes, you are right, if i was that way inclined i could ask around, but its honestly not the end of the world, i will wait till they go on sale and see if they have them

only slightly i guess though even if we win it will not come close to that game in 93 ( ish ?? ? ) from the moment i got into town to the time we left it was exciting ( to say the least ) happy times for me
    I see Keith Curle hasn't taken a pen for a long while more's the pity.

Blog Entries

F5 is the way forward

Just ignore him Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Just ignore him Matt
    I wish I could throw my weight around like you Mods

Blog Entries

I wish I could throw my weight around like you Mods
    I'm not a mod and I have no weight left to throw around.