+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So. How many City fans on here

So. How many City fans on here

Who were happy enough for us to play a weakened side against Mansfield at home, would want us to repeat that against Man City?
    With 6 threads already started about the game on here, and all the ins and outs of how Match tickets will be and should be distributed, not many me thinks.
    Last edited by William Treseder; 16-01-18 at 23:14. Reason: Spelling

Re: So. How many City fans on here

Of course not, one's a League 2 side while the other are the Premier League leaders and champions elect

I don't think we could field a weakened team if we wanted to, as I don't think the players would take kindly to being dropped from a match of this high a profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I don't think we could field a weakened team if we wanted to, as I don't think the players would take kindly to being dropped from a match of this high a profile.
    But what about our promotion push?
    That’s the usual excuse lately.

With at least 1 new player to come in, plus Bamba the team will look a lot different.

Bash bash bash

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Bash bash bash
    Just highlighting the fickleness and hypocrisy of the modern day fan. Keeping you interested though my friend. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Just highlighting the fickleness and hypocrisy of the modern day fan. Keeping you interested though my friend. 👍
    You misunderstand me. That was my head banging my computer desk waiting to get in the club website. Very presumptive Billy.