+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man City tickets - Family Stand

Man City tickets - Family Stand

Just logged on to the website. There are "reserved tickets" for me and my son in the lower part of the red seats above the Ninian, even though our seasons are in the Family. It does say on the ticket notice that Family Stand season-ticket holders may be moved depending on the away allocation taken up by Citeh. Unless I'm doing something wrong, it looks like they've already moved us. Anyone else having the same issue?

Re: Man City tickets - Family Stand

I will not be amused if this is the case.

I've got cracking seats in the family stand.

If I'm moved I want very good replacements.

I agree, I'm not happy either as we're directly behind the goals towards the top of the stand, it's a great view. However, my reserved seats are shown as being in the Ninian. We sit in block 124 so maybe the further across you are to the Grandstand side, these seats won't be taken by the away fans (as happened recently with the Villa and Newcastle games?).

Man city will take up their full allocation. Not all are going to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    I agree, I'm not happy either as we're directly behind the goals towards the top of the stand, it's a great view. However, my reserved seats are shown as being in the Ninian. We sit in block 124 so maybe the further across you are to the Grandstand side, these seats won't be taken by the away fans (as happened recently with the Villa and Newcastle games?).
    I'm towards the front of 126 so hopefully I'll be ok. We like our ST seats after trying loads of other random seats through the first half of the season.

Away fans can have up to 15% of the tickets, so over towards 126 you should be fine.

Away fans can have up to 15% of the tickets, so over towards 126 you should be fine.
    Good news then. Cheers.

Saying that, we had to sit in the Grandstand for the Mansfield game and I ended up having copious amounts of free Dominos pizza from the row in front. Every cloud.

Saying that, we had to sit in the Grandstand for the Mansfield game and I ended up having copious amounts of free Dominos pizza from the row in front. Every cloud.
    Won't give me the option of buying my daughter's seat online only my own is reserved. How does that even make sense when I purchased both together...do they want her to log on and purchase her own ticket ffs

You have to set up your daughter with her own account on the website. I did it by entering my son's Fan ID, which is on the season ticket. Once you've done this, you should be given a seat next to yours for your daughter. At least, that's what happened to me earlier this morning. My seats are on the end of the small strip of red seats between the Ninian and the main red stand, very close to the away end. Not great, bit will have to do I guess.

You have to set up your daughter with her own account on the website. I did it by entering my son's Fan ID, which is on the season ticket. Once you've done this, you should be given a seat next to yours for your daughter. At least, that's what happened to me earlier this morning. My seats are on the end of the small strip of red seats between the Ninian and the main red stand, very close to the away end. Not great, bit will have to do I guess.
    In other words, you buy your seat through your online account and your daughter's through hers, and they should be next to each other. Hope that makes sense?!

In other words, you buy your seat through your online account and your daughter's through hers, and they should be next to each other. Hope that makes sense?!
    Well it's all seems obvious now, if a little silly, but no real hassle mind will only take minutes. Thanks for the help.

Also..there are tickets available in your block if you check...

No problem. I've bought mine earlier, so will leave it for now as I can imagine the ticket office and phone lines are very busy. Might speak to them later on Friday to see if I can revert back to our seats, or whether we're just over the border in away fan territory.

No problem. I've bought mine earlier, so will leave it for now as I can imagine the ticket office and phone lines are very busy. Might speak to them later on Friday to see if I can revert back to our seats, or whether we're just over the border in away fan territory.
    I'm having a right mare today. I'm on auto pilot.. put all her details in along with my bloody email and password

Got an adult and child off mine (few rows away) was hoping to log in on hers and do the same and snap up an adult seat next to the child is bought.. the ****ing joys of constantly logging in to systems in work..I auto put the same password every time

When I was at the Preston game I decided to move from my seat in the Canton Stand down to near the exit so that I could scoot to one of the beverage outlets when the whistle went and meet a friend of mine. I found a row of about 8 empty seats near the exit and if anyone had been sitting there they had already vacated their seats before the whistle. Lo and behold, the Dominos pizza johnnies descend and thrust a box of pizza in my hand as I was in the winning row of seats.

I preferred the Pepperoni to the Margherita, bit both were great. I assumed everyone was given a large slice each, not a large pizza each. Hardly anyone wanted it, so there was loads floating around. Made up for the rubbish being served up on the pitch.

I have an Issue, So i have 1 ticket reserved for me on my account, and one ticket reserved on my younger brothers account however I would like to purchase 2 extra tickets for friends.

Does this mean i have to buy 1 extra on each account, also my block is greyed out, so can not purchase my extra tickets anywhere near me, also will be difficult to seat them together if buying at different times

You're probably better off buying you and your brother's tickets now (in your season ticket seats), then wait until Monday for the free-for-all for the other two tickets, which you'd buy one each from the two accounts. No guarantee of getting them together though, as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I have an Issue, So i have 1 ticket reserved for me on my account, and one ticket reserved on my younger brothers account however I would like to purchase 2 extra tickets for friends.

Does this mean i have to buy 1 extra on each account, also my block is greyed out, so can not purchase my extra tickets anywhere near me, also will be difficult to seat them together if buying at different times
    Managed to get one for me in my seat, and one for my nephew 2 rows in front.
    Tried logging in on my daughter's to get her seat next to me and my sister in one of th 8 available next to my nephew.. cracking problem though..in auto pilot making my daughter's account I've input same email and password as my account so now I can't log in to her

Couldn't make it up. Purely rushing and so used to using same details day in day out...