+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ST holder seats reserved?

ST holder seats reserved?

I've been a ST holder for many years now and have used eticketing loads of times, including renewing my ST.

As luck would have it eticketing has chosen now do throw a wobbly on me. It seems to have attached my login details to an old ST account I had - changed it once way back when I changed seats. Consequently eticketing doesn't think I'm a ST holder :(

Will my seat be held open for me for the Man City game until the tickets go on sale to the next tranche? If so I'll just have to wait until the phones die down a bit and buy it over the phone, no panic. I've emailed the club to sort it out but I can't imagine they'll get around to it in time for me to get FA cup tickets.

I should have twigged when I bought Mansfield tickets online as it didn't allow me to allocate one of the tickets I bought to my mate as he wasn't in my network. I put it down to a glitch and didn't notice the fan number was the wrong one.

Re: ST holder seats reserved?

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I've been a ST holder for many years now and have used eticketing loads of times, including renewing my ST.

As luck would have it eticketing has chosen now do throw a wobbly on me. It seems to have attached my login details to an old ST account I had - changed it once way back when I changed seats. Consequently eticketing doesn't think I'm a ST holder :(

Will my seat be held open for me for the Man City game until the tickets go on sale to the next tranche? If so I'll just have to wait until the phones die down a bit and buy it over the phone, no panic. I've emailed the club to sort it out but I can't imagine they'll get around to it in time for me to get FA cup tickets.

I should have twigged when I bought Mansfield tickets online as it didn't allow me to allocate one of the tickets I bought to my mate as he wasn't in my network. I put it down to a glitch and didn't notice the fan number was the wrong one.
    Don't paniiiiiiiiiiic!

You've got days resolve so hopefully no need to.
    As with most systems, they always throw a wobbly when traffic is heavy and from what I can gather, ours isn't the best with quite a few gliches.

I’m in exactly the same situation.
    I’ve emailed the ticket office explaining it so I’m hoping they get back to me as they’re not answering their phones today.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I’m in exactly the same situation.
    I’ve emailed the ticket office explaining it so I’m hoping they get back to me as they’re not answering their phones today.
    Yeah although it's a pain, if they hold my seat open I'm not too concerned if I have to wait a day or so.

Do you mean your eticketing account if corrupted? The problem with mine dates back a couple of weeks as i said as it was broken when I bought Mansfield tickets, I just didn't twig.

Yeah although it's a pain, if they hold my seat open I'm not too concerned if I have to wait a day or so.

Do you mean your eticketing account if corrupted? The problem with mine dates back a couple of weeks as i said as it was broken when I bought Mansfield tickets, I just didn't twig.
    No I had a season ticket for a couple of years and didn’t renew because I moved to England.
    During the non-season ticket years I registered on eticketing to pick and choose games when home.
    I’m now a season ticket holder and gave the club my email that I registered on eticketing - it still says I’m not a season ticket holder with a different membership number to my season ticket number so it’s impossible to buy my seat for the Man City game.

No I had a season ticket for a couple of years and didn’t renew because I moved to England.
    During the non-season ticket years I registered on eticketing to pick and choose games when home.
    I’m now a season ticket holder and gave the club my email that I registered on eticketing - it still says I’m not a season ticket holder with a different membership number to my season ticket number so it’s impossible to buy my seat for the Man City game.
    Ah right. Same position as me then. The weird thing is though that I have used eticketing for years and it's been linked to the right fan number. They must have done some sort of data update over recent months which has corrupted it.

Ah right. Same position as me then. The weird thing is though that I have used eticketing for years and it's been linked to the right fan number. They must have done some sort of data update over recent months which has corrupted it.
    They’ve closed the phone lines today as well, it just reads an automated message and hangs up.

Got to E ticketing home page, then sign in, Instead of entering your details, go down to were it says have 'an existing account, active it now'

Enter your surname and Fan ID number for your Current season ticket. You will then be able to make a new account for your current season ticket instead of using your old account which is not assigned to your current season ticket.

You will need a new/alternative e-mail address that has not been used before, once in you should have a seat reserved for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Got to E ticketing home page, then sign in, Instead of entering your details, go down to were it says have 'an existing account, active it now'

Enter your surname and Fan ID number for your Current season ticket. You will then be able to make a new account for your current season ticket instead of using your old account which is not assigned to your current season ticket.

You will need a new/alternative e-mail address that has not been used before, once in you should have a seat reserved for you.
    Stuck in a rut with this as I type in my details and it says my account is already active.
    There’s a cross over somewhere and the club won’t bloody answer their phones to try and resolve it.

Stuck in a rut with this as I type in my details and it says my account is already active.
    There’s a cross over somewhere and the club won’t bloody answer their phones to try and resolve it.
    the account you currently have access to, when you sign in it should say next to your name your fan id in brackets, does it match your current season ticket ID ?

the account you currently have access to, when you sign in it should say next to your name your fan id in brackets, does it match your current season ticket ID ?
    Nope it’s different.
    I’m in no rush but I’d rather speak to the club over the phone about it than have to go down there on Saturday when I’m back in Cardiff.

Nope it’s different.
    I’m in no rush but I’d rather speak to the club over the phone about it than have to go down there on Saturday when I’m back in Cardiff.
    If it is different it is probably your old season ticket number, As it said you already have an account when you tried to activate, I would say you have another account created somewhere that you need to access, try logging in using different e-mail address's than the one you are currently signed into, that is if you have another e-mail address that you may have used in the past?

Like you said, this is nothing ticket office can not sort out, when it is quieter, until then i would just purchase your man city tickets over the phone.

I am having trouble with mine,I log in and my ticket is reserved for my seat, no problem. But I want to get tickets for my son and nephew, aged 14 and 9,who are season ticket holders. In the past I can assign these tickets to my purchase, but it's no letting me do it. I am trying to ring the ticket office, but can't get through. I am happy to wait a couple of days to sort it,but I am assuming if I don't, my seats would eventually go on open sale?

Thanks but I've tried that. It just gives a message that my account for the correct ST number has already been activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Foxton View Post
    I am having trouble with mine,I log in and my ticket is reserved for my seat, no problem. But I want to get tickets for my son and nephew, aged 14 and 9,who are season ticket holders. In the past I can assign these tickets to my purchase, but it's no letting me do it. I am trying to ring the ticket office, but can't get through. I am happy to wait a couple of days to sort it,but I am assuming if I don't, my seats would eventually go on open sale?
    Same as me

Sorted my problem now. The problem seems to have been because I had used the same email address for both my old fan number and the new one. When I logged in using the email address it took me to the old one.

So I logged in and edited my details to change the email address for the old account to a different email. Then I logged out and logged back on using the usual email address. This time because there is now just one account linked to it, it took me to the right account.

Not sure why this started being an issue in recent months. I've been using the new account for around 9 years and only now has it decided to link my email to the old account.

Don't know if any of that makes sense or applies to anyone else - Bob Banker Spanker - does this situation sound familiar

already got my seat and I`m not a ST holder this year, its 8ft from my TV, just worried about getting a ticket for the next home match after that, I`m sweating on it not being sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    already got my seat and I`m not a ST holder this year, its 8ft from my TV, just worried about getting a ticket for the next home match after that, I`m sweating on it not being sold out.
    Cool story bro

I try my best (doesn`t always work out )

Clubs a joke

Mine, my daughters, sister and nephews season ticket seats have been vacated today as we bought 2 each elsewhere in the stadium as none available near us (greyed out on stadium plan). I wonder if they will show up as available before Saturday reservation deadline, in order for people to buy them up.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Foxton View Post
    I thought I had the same problem as you. But instead of clicking on the reservation bit. I opened up the All tickets area and clicked on Find Tickets next to man city game. I then was able to reassign. Hope this helps.
    Spedger

Sorted my problem now. The problem seems to have been because I had used the same email address for both my old fan number and the new one. When I logged in using the email address it took me to the old one.

So I logged in and edited my details to change the email address for the old account to a different email. Then I logged out and logged back on using the usual email address. This time because there is now just one account linked to it, it took me to the right account.

Not sure why this started being an issue in recent months. I've been using the new account for around 9 years and only now has it decided to link my email to the old account.

Don't know if any of that makes sense or applies to anyone else - Bob Banker Spanker - does this situation sound familiar
    Genius! Worked a treat.

Genius! Worked a treat.
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I thought I had the same problem as you. But instead of clicking on the reservation bit. I opened up the All tickets area and clicked on Find Tickets next to man city game. I then was able to reassign. Hope this helps.
    Spedger
    Cheers Spedge,I’ll have ago now