+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ST holder seats reserved?

Re: ST holder seats reserved?

same here , rang them they were so helpful

Just done mine online took about 7 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Just done mine online took about 7 mins.
    Lucky you

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Lucky you
    Oh yesDid not take up the 2nd ticket option as i dont think its right.

Just helped a mate sort out his 2 tickets and like me and other family members we had no choice but to relocate from our season ticket seats in to higher price zone in order to be together. So that is 5 of us from 104 in canton relocated. However, the seats are still showing as greyed out. I am assuming that will be the case until after 11.59 Saturday. Surely it would have been better for the seats to become available on the seating plan once the ST Holder bought a ticket for elsewhere. This would enable more ST holders to stay near their normal seats and keep within the same price bracket. I reckon come Sunday morning a large number of Zone 4 areas will become available for members to buy. The latter is not a problem, but again the club/ticketing policy section should have thought it all out a bit better. IMO ST holders should have only 1 ticket and not 2. Would have saved all the angst and anxiety that seems to be going on.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Oh yesDid not take up the 2nd ticket option as i dont think its right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I’m in exactly the same situation.
    I’ve emailed the ticket office explaining it so I’m hoping they get back to me as they’re not answering their phones today.
    I'm having problems logging in it says I don't have a season ticket. I've emailed the ticket office and got a reply to say they will get back over the next few days !!! Great.
    I tried resetting my email and again I'm getting a we will email you soon reply. I've been waiting since 10 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Penybont Blue View Post
    I'm having problems logging in it says I don't have a season ticket. I've emailed the ticket office and got a reply to say they will get back over the next few days !!! Great.
    I tried resetting my email and again I'm getting a we will email you soon reply. I've been waiting since 10 this morning.
    I copied what Robin Friday’s Ghost done by having a second email, it worked for me, give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I copied what Robin Friday’s Ghost done by having a second email, it worked for me, give it a try
    I tried, no luck 🤬
    It just keep saying they will send a link to reset my account. 12 hrs later and still nothing.
    Looks like a 90min queue for me.

You can get tickets now with just an adult membership. No queue for me either