+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Man City ticket thread.

Re: Another Man City ticket thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Yep - this seems more accurate. WOL not quite complete as usual...

I went down there as I couldn't see how to buy the +1 tickets for my 3 season tickets online, nor could I work out how to assign my kids STs.

Got down there at about 2.15, big queue there already, bitingly cold and got to the counter just over an hour later only to find just two booths open...

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I went down there as I couldn't see how to buy the +1 tickets for my 3 season tickets online, nor could I work out how to assign my kids STs.

Got down there at about 2.15, big queue there already, bitingly cold and got to the counter just over an hour later only to find just two booths open...
    But did they sell you tickets today ?

Just tried again now to see what is going on. No problem at all getting into my account on e-ticketing. I am using safari browser on my ipad. Tickets readily available for Man City and other league games. Route used - go to cardiff city website, click on tickets, in drop down click on buy online, then log in using user name and password, personal account screen opens offering tickets for various matches including Man City with reserved seat available to purchase, select and add to basket as required, proceed to checkout. Dont really understand why so many problems are being reported. Never had any major issues since using from move from ninian park.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Just tried again now to see what is going on. No problem at all getting into my account on e-ticketing. I am using safari browser on my ipad. Tickets readily available for Man City and other league games. Route used - go to cardiff city website, click on tickets, in drop down click on buy online, then log in using user name and password, personal account screen opens offering tickets for various matches including Man City with reserved seat available to purchase, select and add to basket as required, proceed to checkout. Dont really understand why so many problems are being reported. Never had any major issues since using from move from ninian park.
    I had issues from 10pm Tuesday.

I was logged in so could view ifollow content and the rest of my account. I'd click on tickets to see availability and I'd auto go to the log in screen (that's auto filled in too) then try to log in and be told I didn't habe an account or some crap.

This went on until I got my first lot of tickets on my own fan number. On 2 different browsers..I eventually got Firefox on my mobile to get them.

Same trouble when logging in to my account later on (used my account to 're allocate them to my daughter's fan id...) again had no trouble with Firefox.

I've tried a few times since and not got in once.

I’ve never had a problem with eticketing in the past. However this time I am able to book my own ok but I cannot seem to be able to get my kids st seats through my account as I normally do. If doesn’t give me an option to re assign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Yes they were selling tickets today to ST holders only - up to two tickets per ST holder.
    You have until Friday to buy them, on saturday tickets are available to stub holders of the Mansfield game.
    General tickets go on sale on Monday.

I also read you couldnt buy from the ticket office until Friday - I dont know who posted that - but it was incorrect.

I queued for 90 mins today to get mine - I just happened to be passing when I saw the queue.
    Be careful about suggesting the club are putting out misleading information or you'll have dml1954 - the thought correction police - coming on to tell you you're wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I’ve never had a problem with eticketing in the past. However this time I am able to book my own ok but I cannot seem to be able to get my kids st seats through my account as I normally do. If doesn’t give me an option to re assign.
    Had option to reassign but couldn't pick my daughter's seat...she's 3 away from me...had to do as I could not be bothered anymore.

4 tickets in the basket..that'll do..other 2 are only row in front so not a bad result.

I spoke with the club over the phone , who were very helpful, they told me no sales over the phone, however they very patiently helped me with my e ticketing problem enabling me to purchase my seat ,very impressed with the service .

I was going passed yesterday about dinner time and saw the queue. I parked up asked the security guy if they were selling over the counter which he confirmed they were so I queued up with about 50 others.
    It seems that due to the on line ticketing issues they decided to sell over the counter two days early but not publicised it as they did have the staff as it was a last minute thing.
    I normally buy on line for games like this but as there are 4 of us all season ticket holders and we want our 4 'spares' seated together I went for the over the counter option which I was originally going to wait till Friday.
    It took me 45 minutes to get to the counter and there were 4 serving and two on the phones. The queue was longer when I left than when I arrived!
    Only thing was that they didn't hand over my 4 spare tickets they are going to post them...this was odd and a bit of an inconvenience too for various reasons but now all our ticketing requirements were sorted yesterday rather than Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Yes they were selling tickets today to ST holders only - up to two tickets per ST holder.
    You have until Friday to buy them, on saturday tickets are available to stub holders of the Mansfield game.
    General tickets go on sale on Monday.

I also read you couldnt buy from the ticket office until Friday - I dont know who posted that - but it was incorrect.

I queued for 90 mins today to get mine - I just happened to be passing when I saw the queue.
    I'll admit this is a wind up account and I cant be arsed to wind people up...I used to be called lord kenwyne

But.....I thought tickets were on sale to people with memberships today?.

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    I'll admit this is a wind up account and I cant be arsed to wind people up...I used to be called lord kenwyne

But.....I thought tickets were on sale to people with memberships today?.
    Hang on a minutes its thursday today not friday ffs

good job I didnt get through on the phone id have looked like an idiot asking why I cant get access

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    As I said on another thread, the only way I could access my son's season ticket was to go in via his online account. That then assigned him a seat that was next to mine, which I accessed via my online account. Hope that makes sense?

I'm down here queuing. We've been told today is for disabled supporters only but I, like many in the queue, have been unable to assign my family members to the purchase of tickets. We've been moved from the Family Stand to the upper Ninian which complicated matters. I will update this thread with any news when I've been seen

Ok. Got my 4 tickets. The ticket office seems to be on top of their game this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Tone View Post
    I was going passed yesterday about dinner time and saw the queue. I parked up asked the security guy if they were selling over the counter which he confirmed they were so I queued up with about 50 others.
    It seems that due to the on line ticketing issues they decided to sell over the counter two days early but not publicised it as they did have the staff as it was a last minute thing.

I normally buy on line for games like this but as there are 4 of us all season ticket holders and we want our 4 'spares' seated together I went for the over the counter option which I was originally going to wait till Friday.
    It took me 45 minutes to get to the counter and there were 4 serving and two on the phones. The queue was longer when I left than when I arrived!
    Only thing was that they didn't hand over my 4 spare tickets they are going to post them...this was odd and a bit of an inconvenience too for various reasons but now all our ticketing requirements were sorted yesterday rather than Friday
    I think that sounds as good an explanation as any, but it doesn't look good when they state categorically on their site that tickets will not be on sale through the ticket office until Friday and then they start selling two days before that.

As for myself, I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, Vivaldi and Firefox this morning and I'm still being told I don't qualify to buy tickets despite me being a season ticket holder. I've seen people on here saying enter your fan number or season ticket details when you log into e-ticketing - I'd love the chance to do so, but I can't, because it's becoming clear to me that e-ticketing doesn't think I have a season ticket, so the only thing I can do is go down there and try to sort the whole thing out.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think that sounds as good an explanation as any, but it doesn't look good when they state categorically on their site that tickets will not be on sale through the ticket office until Friday and then they start selling two days before that.

As for myself, I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, Vivaldi and Firefox this morning and I'm still being told I don't qualify to buy tickets despite me being a season ticket holder. I've seen people on here saying enter your fan number or season ticket details when you log into e-ticketing - I'd love the chance to do so, but I can't, because it's becoming clear to me that e-ticketing doesn't think I have a season ticket, so the only thing I can do is go down there and try to sort the whole thing out.
    There were a few guys in the queue this morning with similar glitchy problems and they all got their tickets today. I'd go down if I were you. I was queueing from 8:45, the doors opened at 9 and i was served by 9:20.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    There were a few guys in the queue this morning with similar glitchy problems and they all got their tickets today. I'd go down if I were you. I was queueing from 8:45, the doors opened at 9 and i was served by 9:20.
    Thanks, it'll probably take longer than that at this time of day, but I think I will do pop down there.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Bob, when you log in and click on My Account in the top right, it shows you the fan number you are logged in as. Is this your current ST fan number? If not then you probably have two fan numbers registered with the same email address. If you edit your details on the one you're logged in as to another email address, then when you log off and back in again using the usual email address, it should link to the right fan number.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Bob, when you log in and click on My Account in the top right, it shows you the fan number you are logged in as. Is this your current ST fan number? If not then you probably have two fan numbers registered with the same email address. If you edit your details on the one you're logged in as to another email address, then when you log off and back in again using the usual email address, it should link to the right fan number.
    Yes, that's done it, I'd been asked to create a new password when I first tried to log in yesterday because it was not "strong" enough and when I did that, it seems that a new account was created for me because my number became 250,000 odd, whereas my fan no. is about a tenth of that figure. I've done some messing about with passwords and am able to log in now with my correct fan no.

Thanks very much for your help .

I just queued for about two hours.

3 serving windows open and the other girls on the phones.

I would say the queue when I left was about a 3 hour wait