+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Man City ticket thread.

Another Man City ticket thread.

Didn't I see somewhere this morning saying that there won't be any sales from the ticket office until Friday? So, how is it that when I drove to Costco at around midday, there was a queue of fifty or more people outside the ticket office and when I drove past about half an hour later on the way home it had doubled in length?

With e-ticketing a no go area this morning for me as a season ticket holder (it's telling me I should try looking for a ticket for another game!) and no one answering the phone, I can't help thinking that things aren't exactly going swimmingly today as far as availability of Man City tickets are concerned .

Re: Another Man City ticket thread.

Paul I thought it was only disabled tickets today at the ticket office as disabled fans cannot book online

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Didn't I see somewhere this morning saying that there won't be any sales from the ticket office until Friday? So, how is it that when I drove to Costco at around midday, there was a queue of fifty or more people outside the ticket office and when I drove past about half an hour later on the way home it had doubled in length?

With e-ticketing a no go area this morning for me as a season ticket holder (it's telling me I should try looking for a ticket for another game!) and no one answering the phone, I can't help thinking that things aren't exactly going swimmingly today as far as availability of Man City tickets are concerned .
    I have had the same problem online and with their phones blocked. Eticketing tells me that I am not eligible to buy tickets despite being a season ticket holder since Adam was a lad. Really frustrating , especially as I will be out of the country on Friday so won`t be able to join a physical queue at the ground to buy any.

I've written to the Trust (I'm a member) to see if they can get the club to issue some sort of clarification. Eticketing seems to be denying a lot of ST holders tickets, although there appear to be a variety of symptoms. Meanwhile no one knows if the phone lines are actually being manned or not. It's a mess as always. This is the sort of occasion on which I'd expect the Trust to step in and try and liaise with the club to keep us informed.

The fact that they can't do something as simple as link tickets in the family stand to one account is frustrating.

Getting 4 tickets in one go (my 2 and then 2 together as close by as possible)
    would surely be easier on one account.

Why do I need to make a child an account? Using same bank details etc. Farce.

As it is I've got on to get my ticket and one a few rows away for my nephew...can't log into my daughter's now to book her child and an adult..and even if I could it's a gamble whether I'd get her an adult next to the lone child.

Farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    I've written to the Trust (I'm a member) to see if they can get the club to issue some sort of clarification. Eticketing seems to be denying a lot of ST holders tickets, although there appear to be a variety of symptoms. Meanwhile no one knows if the phone lines are actually being manned or not. It's a mess as always. This is the sort of occasion on which I'd expect the Trust to step in and try and liaise with the club to keep us informed.
    I haven`t seen your query addressed to the Trust as someone else in the Trust monitors e mail questions , but this is something I have just finished having a discussion with the club about.

There will be a clarification message sent out by the ticket office this afternoon to ease the problems people have had with the online system. It appears to have been caused partly by enquiry volumes , but also by people (almost certainly including me!) not applying by the correct method online.

Keith

Logged on at 7.30am this morning.
    2 season ticket holders tickets reserved for me , all p purchased ok.
    guess it may be the volume of traffic.

Went online last night at 10.10pm and system said 'busy' and put me in a queue. Decided to leave it and tried again at 10.50pm. Got in to the system no problem, logged on as season ticket holder and bought 3 tickets for me and 2 friends (also season ticket holders) in our normal seats which were already reserved for me. All completed by 11.00pm including e-mail confirmation. As I understand it alot of the problems have been caused by people who are not season ticket holders or members ignoring all the instructions given and trying to go on to buy tickets anyway and this flooded/jammed the site. Also other problems for season ticket holders who had not previously correctly set up their online accounts attached to their current seats. In other words most of the problems are not caused by e-ticketing or the club.

Thanks Keith (and Paul).

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Went online last night at 10.10pm and system said 'busy' and put me in a queue. Decided to leave it and tried again at 10.50pm. Got in to the system no problem, logged on as season ticket holder and bought 3 tickets for me and 2 friends (also season ticket holders) in our normal seats which were already reserved for me. All completed by 11.00pm including e-mail confirmation. As I understand it alot of the problems have been caused by people who are not season ticket holders or members ignoring all the instructions given and trying to go on to buy tickets anyway and this flooded/jammed the site. Also other problems for season ticket holders who had not previously correctly set up their online accounts attached to their current seats. In other words most of the problems are not caused by e-ticketing or the club.
    And yet all day long e ticketing has been telling this season ticket holder that "Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match?", so I think I may as well buy myself another ticket for the wurzels game instead.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How were you allowed buy 3 tickets on one account?

And yet all day long e ticketing has been telling this season ticket holder that "Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match?", so I think I may as well buy myself another ticket for the wurzels game instead.
    Yep same here ****ing shambles as usual. Hate eticketing, it's only good for touts

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    How were you allowed buy 3 tickets on one account?
    You just add your fellow ST holders into your network and it lets you assign them

It's quite simple :rolleyes :...

https://youtu.be/pXw7LYWNi5E

Have within the last two minutes just booked reserved seats online - no problem

This is what I am getting & have been since last night
    "Cardiff City FC.
    The Ticketing site is currently busy and you have been placed in a queue. Please do not refresh your page or press the back button as you will lose your place!
    Thank you for your patience."

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    You just add your fellow ST holders into your network and it lets you assign them
    Only ever had a st for myself she's nwver been down until this year so was totally unaware we could even do this.

Appreciated. Thanks.

Oh and this
    "Progress Monitor - Unprogressed: #bbbbbb - Progress: #EFEFEF