+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket sales

Ticket sales

I know someone within the club, so far 18, 480 tickets have been sold. This doesn't include the 4,500 away fans.

Apparently, 600 tickets have been set aside for corporate and those with connections to the club.

Re: Ticket sales

Ask your pal to chuck an email reply my way will ya please..

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I know someone within the club, so far 18, 480 tickets have been sold. This doesn't include the 4,500 away fans.

Apparently, 600 tickets have been set aside for corporate and those with connections to the club.
    That looks about right. The lower half of the Red seats are virtually sold out now, the Canton shows as sold out up to the corners and most of the Central Grandstand and Ninian Stand seats are greyed out too. Some of these will be season ticket holders who haven't yet brought their seats, but it is looking positive as almost all the seats that I know weren't held by ST have gone in the Grandstand

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    That looks about right. The lower half of the Red seats are virtually sold out now, the Canton shows as sold out up to the corners and most of the Central Grandstand and Ninian Stand seats are greyed out too. Some of these will be season ticket holders who haven't yet brought their seats, but it is looking positive as almost all the seats that I know weren't held by ST have gone in the Grandstand
    I'm guessing that few of the geyed out seats will become available when the go to the next stage. We've let our normal two seats go as we needed 4 together so bought in an area of the Ninian which were available.

Would imagine there are a few others doing the same.

They've been given an initial 3.7k tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    They've been given an initial 3.7k tickets.
    3,763 , thought they would get more ....

https://www.mancity.com/news/tickets...et-information

Have the opened the top half of the red seats. Level 5 yet?

All Grandstand hospitality sold out ( allowing for reserved season ticket seats)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    All Grandstand hospitality sold out ( allowing for reserved season ticket seats)
    The read seats above the Ninian I meant mate. I can see a couple left in the front bit but the top part is completely grey

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    The read seats above the Ninian I meant mate. I can see a couple left in the front bit but the top part is completely grey
    Sorry for confusion but this wasn't an answer to your question.

I have no idea what's happening on the Ninian Stand side.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I'm guessing that few of the geyed out seats will become available when the go to the next stage. We've let our normal two seats go as we needed 4 together so bought in an area of the Ninian which were available.

Would imagine there are a few others doing the same.
    I reckon so. If we take a look at the canton stand after mid night Saturday we will see a lot of blue dots, 5 of us usually together in block 104 canton have moved to Zone 3 corner of canton end.
    Spedger