+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: after the win

after the win

iv had so many phone calls from plastics for tickets for the Man City game shame they did not turn up for the first game as they would get tickets for this game where have you been,and where have u been for the championship , where are u, your club needs u. o u turn up for the Man City great we all love a plastics come on city.

Re: after the win

And you wished that we lost last night

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    iv had so many phone calls from plastics for tickets for the Man City game shame they did not turn up for the first game as they would get tickets for this game where have you been,and where have u been for the championship , where are u, your club needs u. o u turn up for the Man City great we all love a plastics come on city.
    Stop lying

The amount you moan I'm surprised anyone would give you their number let alone go out of their way to call you for a chat

I need about 10 tickets if anybody can help.

Send me a PM

Cheers.

warnock shouldnt be allowed entry into any fa cup game after his comments last year with the 11am utter pile of turd

and he is paid to be there. when people were spending their hard earned money to travel to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    warnock shouldnt be allowed entry into any fa cup game after his comments last year with the 11am utter pile of turd

and he is paid to be there. when people were spending their hard earned money to travel to watch it
    And Warnock and his team are responsible for getting us to a 4th round tie with your newly beloved Man City.

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post

Fück off Jersset!

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    Fück off Jersset!
    It's Lord kenwyn whoever that is ..

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    Epic trolling going on here. So many bites (even got me in the other fred!)