http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...athetic-lying/

"hes a worm"

"Snake comes to mind "

"Right I have reached the point where I just don't care anymore.

Lee Johnson you are a fraud and a charlatan. You were a disliked player who owes your career to the fact you spent almost all of it with your father as your manager. Nobody else wanted you of any note, yet apparently you come on to your experienced players as if you are "the big I am" that you could have been a Premier league player. Dream on Lee! As for your coaching skills the less said the better. You will go down in the club's history as one of the worse if not the worst ever manager we have ever had
."

"Doesn't that make LJ a jellyfish? Pretty sure they have no heart or brain, can't confirm the bollocks part though!
Isn't it also true that they can't be killed either?

It's all adds up....
."

"Your right @Woodsy box jellyfish sums up the poisonous little****"

"Lee Johnson is the biggest fraud since Enron."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...52-of-johnson/

" **** off you weasel

Just the type of character I highlighted months back
."

"In the last few days I've gone from simply wanting him out but having nothing against him personally to genuinely despising the man. Tonights team selection is a joke. He knows it, the players and fans know it and he's deliberately hindering our clubs chances for the sake of making a stubborn and vindictive personal statement.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE JOHNSON???

Get out of my club you *****.
"

"**** off you arrogant little****"

"There is disliking and then there is hating and I am really starting to hate Lee Johnson."

"I wish someone would take one of those clubs out the bag and knock the little ****** out the Ashton Gate door with it."

"I hate that clown more that any other human he is destroying the club and ripping my heart out **** off now"

"I don't even have words for how much I hate the guy. Everything about him, every action and every smug **** press conference makes me want to thump something. As others have said he has torn the club apart, fallen out with half the dressing room and with 3/4 season gone still doesn't know his formation or team."

That is two threads, can't be arsed for more copy and pasting as they are endless.