+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bristol City icon lee johnson

Bristol City icon lee johnson

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...athetic-lying/

"hes a worm"

"Snake comes to mind "

"Right I have reached the point where I just don't care anymore.

Lee Johnson you are a fraud and a charlatan. You were a disliked player who owes your career to the fact you spent almost all of it with your father as your manager. Nobody else wanted you of any note, yet apparently you come on to your experienced players as if you are "the big I am" that you could have been a Premier league player. Dream on Lee! As for your coaching skills the less said the better. You will go down in the club's history as one of the worse if not the worst ever manager we have ever had
    ."

"Doesn't that make LJ a jellyfish? Pretty sure they have no heart or brain, can't confirm the bollocks part though!
    Isn't it also true that they can't be killed either?

It's all adds up....
    ."

"Your right @Woodsy box jellyfish sums up the poisonous little****"

"Lee Johnson is the biggest fraud since Enron."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...52-of-johnson/

" **** off you weasel

Just the type of character I highlighted months back
    ."

"In the last few days I've gone from simply wanting him out but having nothing against him personally to genuinely despising the man. Tonights team selection is a joke. He knows it, the players and fans know it and he's deliberately hindering our clubs chances for the sake of making a stubborn and vindictive personal statement.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE JOHNSON???

Get out of my club you *****.
    "

"**** off you arrogant little****"

"There is disliking and then there is hating and I am really starting to hate Lee Johnson."

"I wish someone would take one of those clubs out the bag and knock the little ****** out the Ashton Gate door with it."

"I hate that clown more that any other human he is destroying the club and ripping my heart out **** off now"

"I don't even have words for how much I hate the guy. Everything about him, every action and every smug **** press conference makes me want to thump something. As others have said he has torn the club apart, fallen out with half the dressing room and with 3/4 season gone still doesn't know his formation or team."

That is two threads, can't be arsed for more copy and pasting as they are endless.

Re: Bristol City icon lee johnson

I thought that was just Jurssett’s twitter feed

All that was about a year ago so why raise it now. Not sure this will help you get those tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    All that was about a year ago so why raise it now. Not sure this will help you get those tickets.
    I'll be at the game don't worry.

I pay big dollar

and i think there is a difference between being against a manager and being like they were with johnson last year.

There are other threads with people saying they wont go watch them again as the club is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I thought that was just Jurssett’s twitter feed

Pretty accurate some of the observations i'd say. Funny, I quite liked his dad Gary

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingManCityTickets View Post
    http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...athetic-lying/

"hes a worm"

"Snake comes to mind "

"Right I have reached the point where I just don't care anymore.

Lee Johnson you are a fraud and a charlatan. You were a disliked player who owes your career to the fact you spent almost all of it with your father as your manager. Nobody else wanted you of any note, yet apparently you come on to your experienced players as if you are "the big I am" that you could have been a Premier league player. Dream on Lee! As for your coaching skills the less said the better. You will go down in the club's history as one of the worse if not the worst ever manager we have ever had
    ."

"Doesn't that make LJ a jellyfish? Pretty sure they have no heart or brain, can't confirm the bollocks part though!
    Isn't it also true that they can't be killed either?

It's all adds up....
    ."

"Your right @Woodsy box jellyfish sums up the poisonous little****"

"Lee Johnson is the biggest fraud since Enron."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...52-of-johnson/

" **** off you weasel

Just the type of character I highlighted months back
    ."

"In the last few days I've gone from simply wanting him out but having nothing against him personally to genuinely despising the man. Tonights team selection is a joke. He knows it, the players and fans know it and he's deliberately hindering our clubs chances for the sake of making a stubborn and vindictive personal statement.

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE JOHNSON???

Get out of my club you *****.
    "

"**** off you arrogant little****"

"There is disliking and then there is hating and I am really starting to hate Lee Johnson."

"I wish someone would take one of those clubs out the bag and knock the little ****** out the Ashton Gate door with it."

"I hate that clown more that any other human he is destroying the club and ripping my heart out **** off now"

"I don't even have words for how much I hate the guy. Everything about him, every action and every smug **** press conference makes me want to thump something. As others have said he has torn the club apart, fallen out with half the dressing room and with 3/4 season gone still doesn't know his formation or team."

That is two threads, can't be arsed for more copy and pasting as they are endless.
    No one seemed to mention that he is a dwarf.
    I think that statement is official ?

I seem to remember that there was plenty of strong feelings against Dave Jones on here at one point, when we were perennial playoff contenders

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I seem to remember that there was plenty of strong feelings against Dave Jones on here at one point, when we were perennial playoff contenders
    Dave "Moans". No passion, no plan B as I recall.

Probably coached the best footballing side we've had in the last 40 years though.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Probably coached the best footballing side we've had in the last 40 years though.
    Dave the loan Jones , great period though for the club , he frustrated me with his selling of Ramsey / Gunter ,just two youngsters I think we should have seen more of before they left , and the cup final was a great moment for Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

The disappointment was that he never got his side promoted. I reckon that side, with a few additions, would have stayed up and done a far better job than Malky's champions.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dave the loan Jones , great period though for the club , he frustrated me with his selling of Ramsey / Gunter ,just two youngsters I think we should have seen more of before they left , and the cup final was a great moment for Ramsey
    To be fair, im sure he'd have kept both if we could have.
    We needed the money at the time , we were in court wig HMRC every few months and those represented good business at the time. 3 m and 5m

I can't stand the squeaky little prick.