+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep Pilks offload Tomlin ?

Re: Keep Pilks offload Tomlin ?

Keep them both.

Tomlin has talent and has done some good things when trusted to play. He may turn out to be a bad signing but it is too soon to say yet.

Pilks has shown in recent games that he is back on his B+ game and able to do a good job. Warnock has implied he is no longer actively trying to move him on.

Unless there is a real problem with squad salary costs (can't see getting much of a fee if any for Pilks but he would be taken by another Championship side - like Ipswich or Bolton) then why weaken our squad and improve a competitor?

He's unfit because he eats burgers 24/7 and drinks like a horse

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Keep them both.

Tomlin has talent and has done some good things when trusted to play. He may turn out to be a bad signing but it is too soon to say yet.

Pilks has shown in recent games that he is back on his B+ game and able to do a good job. Warnock has implied he is no longer actively trying to move him on.

Unless there is a real problem with squad salary costs (can't see getting much of a fee if any for Pilks but he would be taken by another Championship side - like Ipswich or Bolton) then why weaken our squad and improve a competitor?
    Too soon to say? Is that why we gave him a 3 year contract?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Who said "too scared"? Want to stop putting words into people's mouths.

Remember Ledley played in the Euros with that quick recovery from broken leg? He'll be in the Icelandic squad unless injured... only an idiot would think otherwise.
    "too scared to play for us incase it means he can't play at the WC" was my own words summarising the many laughable posts you've made on it.

You're convinced gunnar isn't playing so he don't get injured ffs then call me an idiot

"Sorry Colin I can't play mate, know promotion is important, but I wentnto go to the WC even with no game time"

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    "too scared to play for us incase it means he can't play at the WC" was my own words summarising the many laughable posts you've made on it.

You're convinced gunnar isn't playing so he don't get injured ffs then call me an idiot

"Sorry Colin I can't play mate, know promotion is important, but I wentnto go to the WC even with no game time"
    He would be in the Iceland squad even if he didn’t play for the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He would be in the Iceland squad even if he didn’t play for the rest of the season
    People keep saying.

Perhaps they will play him if he has a little bit of fitness and can get up to speed.

I'm just laughing at the way it's being said "he's purposely not playing for Cardiff so he can keep himself fit for the WC"

Say it out loud. Load of bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    He's unfit because he eats burgers 24/7 and drinks like a horse
    Serous question as it woudl explain everything, do we know this for definitely,and is the rumour true he still lives in Leicester , at modern clubs they have machines that monitor your body weight, fitness etc, so this would explain a lot of things ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Serous question as it woudl explain everything, do we know this for definitely,and is the rumour true he still lives in Leicester , at modern clubs they have machines that monitor your body weight, fitness etc, so this would explain a lot of things ?
    Multi-Millionaire Leicester Kebab shop owner Ocal Durcan has confirmed that this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Multi-Millionaire Leicester Kebab shop owner Ocal Durcan has confirmed that this is the case.
    Stand up at its finest, Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Stand up at its finest, Colonel

You mistake me for someone who has gone and set up his own messageboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You mistake me for someone who has gone and set up his own messageboard.
    and you mistake JR for a person who isn't constantly trolling this mb

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    and you mistake JR for a person who isn't constantly trolling this mb
    I think that he and Dembe both constantly troll this message board.