+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WEEDS TICKETS £39 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry:------------

WEEDS TICKETS £39 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry:------------

Sorry for the new fred, but I wanted to bring attention to these robbing barsteward prices

Re: WEEDS TICKETS £39 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry:------------

£33 for QPR it's a fecking joke

Re: WEEDS TICKETS £39 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry:------------

Disgusting.

I'm going, but not happy about this price. Football League should do something about these clubs

Leeds make QPR's and Wednesday's prices seem like a bargain.

It would be good if there was some way to reward the clubs that play fair (take a bow Reading) and punish the rip off merchants, other than just withdrawing custom from their stadia.

I don't know what - the Football League wouldn't get involved - but maybe some form of shaming campaign against the bad ones through the FSF or other groups, linked to media campaigns and petitions, and positive publicity for the good ones? If laws are not being broken but a 'captive audience' is being fleeced there must be some negative consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Leeds make QPR's and Wednesday's prices seem like a bargain.

It would be good if there was some way to reward the clubs that play fair (take a bow Reading) and punish the rip off merchants, other than just withdrawing custom from their stadia.

I don't know what - the Football League wouldn't get involved - but maybe some form of shaming campaign against the bad ones through the FSF or other groups, linked to media campaigns and petitions, and positive publicity for the good ones? If laws are not being broken but a 'captive audience' is being fleeced there must be some negative consequences.
    I think the club should agree reciprocal prices for the supporters for each club e.g. if Reading charge our fans £20 we'll charge Reading fans £20. This stops clubs gaining a playing advantage by pricing out the opposition supporters.

I can't think Leeds fans would be happy about paying £39 to watch all their away games, and they'd know exactly where to lay the blame...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think the club should agree reciprocal prices for the supporters for each club e.g. if Reading charge our fans £20 we'll charge Reading fans £20. This stops clubs gaining a playing advantage by pricing out the opposition supporters.

I can't think Leeds fans would be happy about paying £39 to watch all their away games, and they'd know exactly where to lay the blame...
    Agree with that. And make a point about it too

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Agree with like for like ticket prices but don’t consider its about ripping off fans.
    It’s more like an attempt to discourage certain clubs away supporters from traveling

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Sorry for the new fred, but I wanted to bring attention to these robbing barsteward prices
    They are more than likely still trying to recoup the cost of relegation and financial ruin which CCFC masterminded all those years ago.

Anyway everyone who visits the iconic Elland Road should all be prepared to pay premium prices.
    Mollineux to follow suit soon no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Agree with like for like ticket prices but don’t consider its about ripping off fans.
    It’s more like an attempt to discourage certain clubs away supporters from traveling
    Most of those who support Leeds when they come to Cardiff only have to make a round trip of forty miles or less though.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Agree with that. And make a point about it too
    They would still bring 10000 😂