+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Given you mainly deal with innuendo the last thing I was expecting was a judgement!
    Obviously I don't have access to all of the details. Likewise if somebody had spent all of their time with Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris, I also wouldn't be able to make a judgement about them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Obviously I don't have access to all of the details. Likewise if somebody had spent all of their time with Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris, I also wouldn't be able to make a judgement about them either.
    But you don't need access to all the details to do what you usually do you. I could post numerous photos of Jimmy Saville with Margaret Thatcher and then add a wink smiley but to what end other than create some kind of allusion free of any substance or fact.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    But you don't need access to all the details to do what you usually do you. I could post numerous photos of Jimmy Saville with Margaret Thatcher and then add a wink smiley but to what end other than create some kind of allusion free of any substance or fact.
    As you know there was a cover-up, and the ones who got prosecuted were only entertainers and no threat to the system. Also in the US, half of law enforcement and the judiciary appear to be bent, so it's hard to predict what will happen, too many variables.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    As you know there was a cover-up, and the ones who got prosecuted were only entertainers and no threat to the system. Also in the US, half of law enforcement and the judiciary appear to be bent, so it's hard to predict what will happen, too many variables.
    Two things as we dance further away from the fact that there is no evidence to suggest that CNN soft-pedalled on the NXVIM case. I don't know there was a cover up. I may suspect that the full facts never emerged but I have no concrete evidence to know it for a fact. On the subject of concrete evidence I suppose it's too much to ask for anything you have to support your conclusion that 50% of US law enforcement and judiciary appears to be bent.