+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Gluey focuses more on the quality of the teacup!
    It's all depends if you are aware of what you are actually seeing

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What was it about?
    Pure Evil, it's not something I'd put on here in the open forum, check your inbox.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Did you see the video that was dropped last night/early morning? it did advise of the last one min of content. I didn't watch it, might have a look when i get home tonight.
    I haven't seen it but I know what you're on about, you watched it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I haven't seen it but I know what you're on about, you watched it?
    I watched it tonight to the point where the warning came in for the last piece, before the piece kicks in, it explains what you will see, I didn't want to see it, it's not the alleged HRC video.

Q posts dropping a bit early tonight

q.jpg

Blog Entries

I watched it tonight to the point where the warning came in for the last piece, before the piece kicks in, it explains what you will see, I didn't want to see it, it's not the alleged HRC video.
    Even if you watch things can you believe them these days? I really don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Even if you watch things can you believe them these days? I really don't know.
    Hi, is that Confused from Cardiff?

Blog Entries

Hi, is that Confused from Cardiff?
    I'm not confused

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Does a storm usually take this long to brew?
    Lawmakers Make Criminal Referral on Clinton, Comey, Lynch to DOJ on Steele Dossier

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-law...teele-dossier/

Lawmakers Make Criminal Referral on Clinton, Comey, Lynch to DOJ on Steele Dossier

BOOM
    https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/fi...l-referral.pdf

It's just the start, people will witness the deconstruction of the dirty tricks that proves beyond doubt that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, all in the context of a modern western democracy and not in some 3rd world dictatorship.

No doubt all thirteen signatories represent a cross section of political thinking including many from Clinton's own party - oh, hang on.

No doubt all thirteen signatories represent a cross section of political thinking including many from Clinton's own party - oh, hang on.
    Inspector general referred findings on McCabe to U.S. attorney for consideration of criminal charges

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...4c7_story.html

Inspector general referred findings on McCabe to U.S. attorney for consideration of criminal charges

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...4c7_story.html
    What's that got to do with what I said? Clinton et al may be as guilty as sin for all I know (wouldn't surprise me if she was), but the nature of party politics for centuries means that something alleging this which has been signed by thirteen politicians all belonging to the other party to her in a country which, essentially, has a two party system is hardly going to get me thinking that it's case proven.

What's that got to do with what I said? Clinton et al may be as guilty as sin for all I know (wouldn't surprise me if she was), but the nature of party politics for centuries means that something alleging this which has been signed by thirteen politicians all belonging to the other party to her in a country which, essentially, has a two party system is hardly going to get me thinking that it's case proven.
    Like I said there is already a federal prosecuter investigating all of these cases in conjunction with the OIG overseeing the DOJ. The congressman with their referrals are preparing the public for what's to come, as they know a lot of them have been led up the garden path by the MSM with all the Trump Russia Collusion nonsense.

BTW this is not left v right or red v blue, it's about one party using the FBI, CIA, DOJ & other assorted government agencies, along with the majority of the media, plus at least one foreign government/intel agency to stop Trump becoming president, and then to bring him down once he was in office. This same power was also used to protect those in office while they diverted hundreds of millions of dollars through the Clinton Foundation, and also engaged in dodgy business such as Uranium One and the Iranian nuclear deal. This is global in nature and way beyond a single party in a single country.

Like I said there is already a federal prosecuter investigating all of these cases in conjunction with the OIG overseeing the DOJ. The congressman with their referrals are preparing the public for what's to come, as they know a lot of them have been led up the garden path by the MSM with all the Trump Russia Collusion nonsense.
    I see Michael Cohen has withdrawn his legal suit against MSM outlets that reported that he secretly met with Russians in Prague as reported in that "discredited" dossier. I guess the raid on his premises and removal of documents might have weakened his case but that would be wild speculation and god knows there is enough of that on this forum already!

I see Michael Cohen has withdrawn his legal suit against MSM outlets that reported that he secretly met with Russians in Prague as reported in that "discredited" dossier. I guess the raid on his premises and removal of documents might have weakened his case but that would be wild speculation and god knows there is enough of that on this forum already!
    Rudy is on the case! Plus after a quick glance through Comey's memos, a special prosecutor should never have been appointed. Still a long was to go though, the game is only 5 minutes old

Rudy is on the case! Plus after a quick glance through Comey's memos, a special prosecutor should never have been appointed. Still a long was to go though, the game is only 5 minutes old
    Ah conspiracy snakes and ladders.... nearly there, nearly there , just saw an obscure website saying I need a four to win and it knows that a four is coming........ oh its a three, back to the beginning and start again!

Ah conspiracy snakes and ladders.... nearly there, nearly there , just saw an obscure website saying I need a four to win and it knows that a four is coming........ oh its a three, back to the beginning and start again!
    My version of events is a lot closer than the one presented by lardy and the MSM

BTW this is not left v right or red v blue, it's about one party using the FBI, CIA, DOJ & other assorted government agencies, along with the majority of the media, plus at least one foreign government/intel agency to stop Trump becoming president, and then to bring him down once he was in office. This same power was also used to protect those in office while they diverted hundreds of millions of dollars through the Clinton Foundation, and also engaged in dodgy business such as Uranium One and the Iranian nuclear deal. This is global in nature and way beyond a single party in a single country.
    So you keep on saying, but, despite this modern day tendency to try to pass any party political divide of as old hat and not relevant any more, you only have to look at virtually any debate in any democratic country to see it still in action. My point is that all of your predictions, speculation and links over the past couple of years would look a lot more convincing if the piece you and other seized on this week wasn't just from the one source.

If you are right, are there Democrats out there who have been saying much the same about Hilary Clinton as you do? Surely, there must be some mavericks in that party who are prepared to acknowledge that she is as corrupt as it's alleged she is or are all Democrat politicians observing the party divide and just remaining loyal in spite of everything?

So you keep on saying, but, despite this modern day tendency to try to pass any party political divide of as old hat and not relevant any more, you only have to look at virtually any debate in any democratic country to see it still in action. My point is that all of your predictions, speculation and links over the past couple of years would look a lot more convincing if the piece you and other seized on this week wasn't just from the one source.

If you are right, are there Democrats out there who have been saying much the same about Hilary Clinton as you do? Surely, there must be some mavericks in that party who are prepared to acknowledge that she is as corrupt as it's alleged she is or are all Democrat politicians observing the party divide and just remaining loyal in spite of everything?
    You make some interesting points. I'd just say follow the money. Who has been funneling money towards the Clinton Foundation? Who ends up with cosy directorships and shares in A listed companies? Who gets into the arms trade through political connections? It's not just one party involved, DC is full of corrupt people, and many of them are being blackmailed. Lots of them are already heading for the hills, they can't get away quick enough.

You make some interesting points. I'd just say follow the money. Who has been funneling money towards the Clinton Foundation? Who ends up with cosy directorships and shares in A listed companies? Who gets into the arms trade through political connections? It's not just one party involved, DC is full of corrupt people, and many of them are being blackmailed. Lots of them are already heading for the hills, they can't get away quick enough.
    Those who cross the Clintons get Arkancided
    https://www.arkancide.com/

Who?