+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    bump
    I think you’ll be waiting a long time. Wales Bales is lost to his own perceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I think you’ll be waiting a long time. Wales Bales is lost to his own perceptions.
    Not just lost but also unable to articulate them it would appear!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Kate Spade earlier in the week, now another.

Attachment 2449
    If you were a conspirator, I guess that that you may be thinking of him being Arkancided, I just keep an open mind to the amount of people who take their own life with a connection to that family

Capture.jpg

Ouch!!!!
    aw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Ouch!!!!
    The spy who shagged me Fair play, the backstory to the whole Trump Russian Conclusion Delusion story didn't disappoint!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The spy who shagged me Fair play, the backstory to the whole Trump Russian Conclusion Delusion story didn't disappoint!
    Russia seeming to be a nothing burger, narrative shift commencing to Israel, slow walking to the mid terms, whatever happened to Stormy

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I am not totally disappointed. Instead of the full house promised I at least get a few hands from a pair of jokers!

I am not totally disappointed. Instead of the full house promised I at least get a few hands from a pair of jokers!
    1 leak case indicted, 26 separate leak cases still under investigation. 4 major news organisations shown to be colluding with deep state actors, with 4 journalists so far exposed. Stop mocking (the) bird!

The who, what, where, when, why, and how to come later ..

1 leak case indicted, 26 separate leak cases still under investigation. 4 major news organisations shown to be colluding with deep state actors, with 4 journalists so far exposed. Stop mocking (the) bird!

The who, what, where, when, why, and how to come later ..
    Remind me of the precise charges again?

Remind me of the precise charges again?
    Relax dear boy, they are targeting the entire network, not just a randy old man and an intern looking to get ahead. It's no coincidence they are looking at the Senate Intelligence Committee, as that's where FusionGPS pal oh Danny boy was operating from. Enjoy the show!

Relax dear boy, they are targeting the entire network, not just a randy old man and an intern looking to get ahead. It's no coincidence they are looking at the Senate Intelligence Committee, as that's where FusionGPS pal oh Danny boy was operating from. Enjoy the show!
    I thought the word precise was too much of a challenge for you

I thought the word precise was too much of a challenge for you
    Nothing is precise with old Donald on the rampage, he said he was going to drain the swamp, so why worry about the small details? Just be thankful that he is sacrificing all of his time and effort for you

Nothing is precise with old Donald on the rampage, he said he was going to drain the swamp, so why worry about the small details? Just be thankful that he is sacrificing all of his time and effort for you
    Quod erat demonstrandum

Old Don's been prez for over 500 days and the deep state/shadow government arrest count remains at 0.

And as I've stated previously, the most compelling evidence that Trump's merely playing a role is he's still breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Old Don's been prez for over 500 days and the deep state/shadow government arrest count remains at 0.

And as I've stated previously, the most compelling evidence that Trump's merely playing a role is he's still breathing.
    Just so I understand you correctly your proposition is that Trump is a deep state/shadow government fellow traveller and if he wasn't he would have been assassinated by now?

Correct.

JFK got a bullet for signing Executive Order 11110.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Correct.

JFK got a bullet for signing Executive Order 11110.
    Fair do's. It takes something to outflank WB and Nelsons' contribution to this thread but you have managed it. Well done!

It's all about money, Cyril. Its control and issuance. People of all religions and those of no faith worship money above all else. They kneel at the altars of consumerism and materialism.

Here's JFK's 1961 conspiracy speech.

Fair do's. It takes something to outflank WB and Nelsons' contribution to this thread but you have managed it. Well done!
    An inflexible mind will be your downfall. I haven't got anything wrong so far, yet your Trump Russia Collusion Delusion drama is already going down the pan

An inflexible mind will be your downfall. I haven't got anything wrong so far, yet your Trump Russia Collusion Delusion drama is already going down the pan
    It's a tad ironic that you make that boast in a thread entitled Storm brewing in Washington DC started in January 2018.

It's a tad ironic that you make that boast in a thread entitled Storm brewing in Washington DC started in January 2018.
    It was a proclamation made by the man himself. I have no control over how fast the wheels of justice turn, or the midterm election strategy.

What!

Luke Rosiak @lukerosiak 24 minutes ago

Imran Awan is currently a suspect in an ongoing criminal investigation into a cyber-breach on congress during the 2016 election.

While facing felony charges, he has been hired by Chris Gowen, a close former aide to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Gowen is also his defense attorney.

https://twitter.com/lukerosiak/statu...62551351582721

Why would Trump tweet about the Awans if it was a nothingburger?
    Any closer to an answer?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...946_story.html