+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Rudy is on the case! Plus after a quick glance through Comey's memos, a special prosecutor should never have been appointed. Still a long was to go though, the game is only 5 minutes old
    Rudy and Donald seem good friends!

https://youtu.be/4IrE6FMpai8

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't you mean Wendy Wasserman Schultz?
    Fair play he trolled them then, using her alternative email alias, has everyone talking about it, trust the plan, we have it all, WWG1WGALL

Rudy and Donald seem good friends!

https://youtu.be/4IrE6FMpai8
    Dick Emery makes a comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Fair play he trolled them then, using her alternative email alias, has everyone talking about it, trust the plan, we have it all, WWG1WGALL
    The man can do no wrong nqat!

Why would Trump tweet about the Awans if it was a nothingburger?

THE Bloke is a nutter nqat, but the alternative was?!!!!, the world turned a blind eye to Saville and his ilk, just my opinion, but for all the idiotic things that he says and does, i do think he is serious in trying to cut out the filth trafficking human parts, and the sexual abuse of children. we had a choice of May or Corbyn, they had a choice of Trump or HRC, what a state the world finds itself in. Hope that clears it up for you.

THE Bloke is a nutter nqat, but the alternative was?!!!!, the world turned a blind eye to Saville and his ilk, just my opinion, but for all the idiotic things that he says and does, i do think he is serious in trying to cut out the filth trafficking human parts, and the sexual abuse of children. we had a choice of May or Corbyn, they had a choice of Trump or HRC, what a state the world finds itself in. Hope that clears it up for you.
    He has more emotional attachment to his 9 iron than the fate of vulnerable children. He has rolled over an Obama era order on trafficing but can you point to any other factual acts he has performed during his period of the Presidency that give you evidence that "not being Hillary" is enough to overlook his flaws and behaviours?

I didn't realise his tweets were always factual. Ok you got me!

He has more emotional attachment to his 9 iron than the fate of vulnerable children. He has rolled over an Obama era order on trafficing but can you point to any other factual acts he has performed during his period of the Presidency that give you evidence that "not being Hillary" is enough to overlook his flaws and behaviours?
    When he's done either 4 or 8 years, the time of Obama era we can compare apples with apples.

I didn't realise his tweets were always factual. Ok you got me!
    They generally become factual at some point.

Always useful to see a few examples to support that viewpoint. You can add them to the link to the CNN conspiracy article if you like.

When he's done either 4 or 8 years, the time of Obama era we can compare apples with apples.
    I wasn't comparing just looking for evidence that Trump is seriously committed to stopping child sex abuse and the trafficing of human body parts.

This could be a long list.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...justin-trudeau

Will do, but when i get up, too much effort on the fone
    What time do you pull the bed covers back?

Do you have the link to the CNN story? I saw the article on Roseanne Barr's Storm tweets on child sex trafficing calling the Storm a well known conspiracy theory but not the one related to this story of adult manipulation.
    It looks like NXIVM also cater for children

http://www.rainbowculturalgarden.com

It looks like NXIVM also cater for children

http://www.rainbowculturalgarden.com
    So what are you now saying, that the CNN Roseanne Barr story (attached as its still on the internet) was the one you were referencing all along and the mysterious removed article you were referencing to justify your lack of evidence for your CNN accusations didn't take place?

If I was you I would have taken the spade out of my hand long before now but you seem to want to keep on digging in trying to badmouth the despised MSM with no factual evidence.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/31/p...ets/index.html

So what are you now saying, that the CNN Roseanne Barr story (attached as its still on the internet) was the one you were referencing all along and the mysterious removed article you were referencing to justify your lack of evidence for your CNN accusations didn't take place?

If I was you I would have taken the spade out of my hand long before now but you seem to want to keep on digging in trying to badmouth the despised MSM with no factual evidence.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/31/p...ets/index.html
    Nothing to do with Roseanne Barr, this is about NXIVM and the two people who are in custody

Nothing to do with Roseanne Barr, this is about NXIVM and the two people who are in custody
    Glad to clear that up. I guess we will never find the smoking gun of CNN dismissing NXIVM as a conspiracy theory if as you say that article has mysteriously disappeared. I would have presumed if this was the case that the MSM are snake oil salesmen brigade would be all over the internet and there is a vapour trail you can point to sharing your concern around its disappearance. Or the article never existed in the first place and it was just a case of some wishful thinking on your part to add some colour to the story. No biggie!

Glad to clear that up. I guess we will never find the smoking gun of CNN dismissing NXIVM as a conspiracy theory if as you say that article has mysteriously disappeared. I would have presumed if this was the case that the MSM are snake oil salesmen brigade would be all over the internet and there is a vapour trail you can point to sharing your concern around its disappearance. Or the article never existed in the first place and it was just a case of some wishful thinking on your part to add some colour to the story. No biggie!
    I think most people would be more interested the NXIVM story, while you seem to be very eager to defend and praise CNN

I think most people would be more interested the NXIVM story, while you seem to be very eager to defend and praise CNN
    I just thought it a tad hypocritical given your well entrenched views on the accuracy of MSM to embellish your original mail on NXIVM with a dig at CNN for which you have produced no substance. I am sure that there are loads of sins these media sources commit on a daily basis without having to resort to faking something.

But let's move on. I am sure it can't be too long before NXIVM resurrects Pizzagate or gets linked to some other Democrat/Deep State scandal.

I just thought it a tad hypocritical given your well entrenched views on the accuracy of MSM to embellish your original mail on NXIVM with a dig at CNN for which you have produced no substance. I am sure that there are loads of sins these media sources commit on a daily basis without having to resort to faking something.

But let's move on. I am sure it can't be too long before NXIVM resurrects Pizzagate or gets linked to some other Democrat/Deep State scandal.
    I remember seeing an interview with the NXIVM fella and the outcome was nothing to see here folks. It was a bit like that James Allefantis interview with Meghan Kelly, who coincidentally owns two of CNN anchor Jake Tapper's favourite restaurants

https://www.washingtonian.com/2015/0...nnifer-tapper/

I remember seeing an interview with the NXIVM fella and the outcome was nothing to see here folks. It was a bit like that James Allefantis interview with Meghan Kelly, who coincidentally owns two of CNN anchor Jake Tapper's favourite restaurants

https://www.washingtonian.com/2015/0...nnifer-tapper/
    You didn't disappoint. Out of interest how do you know that they are two of Jake Tapper's favourite restaurants?

You didn't disappoint. Out of interest how do you know that their two of Jake Tapper's favourite restaurants?
    Favorite date-night restaurant and favorite restaurants with the kids

Favorite date-night restaurant and favorite restaurants with the kids
    His wife's - he might hate them! See there you go again dressing up assumptions as facts.