+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So this newly revealed top secret spy guy whose job we are told is to run white house informants, in order to keep the president safe, goes on the BBC and speaks out against him?

https://twitter.com/BBCr4today/statu...814339/video/1
    And after all that he was recommended to be a US ambassador by a member of the Trump administration. This secret spy guy is good!

White House releases statement on President Trump's meeting with Deputy AG Rosenstein, Director of National Intelligence Coats and FBI Director Wray.

Oh great I love OIG reports. When does it come out?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    And after all that he was recommended to be a US ambassador by a member of the Trump administration. This secret spy guy is good!
    It sounds a bit ominous. What was he after, administration secrets? They say a traitor within is many times worse than a traitor at the gates.

Oh great I love OIG reports. When does it come out?
    I think you missed the part where it says General Kelly will immediately setup a meeting in order to gain access to any contentious documents for Congress oversight.

Regarding the OIG, he is working with a federal prosecuter. The OIG and congress are unable to prosecute directly.

I think you missed the part where it says General Kelly will immediately setup a meeting in order to gain access to any contentious documents for Congress oversight.
    Silly me. I just thought that there is nothing bigger than an OIG report given your build up over the last year so got a little distracted.

Silly me. I just thought that there is nothing bigger than an OIG report given your build up over the last year so got a little distracted.
    I think this is more to do with the legitimacy of Mueller investigation. These documents will expose exactly how the spying on Trump was started.

I think this is more to do with the legitimacy of Mueller investigation. These documents will expose exactly how the spying on Trump was started.
    Trump was spied upon. Where did you hear that?

Stefan Halper Pitched Himself For Ambassadorship In Trump Administration

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/21/re...administration

Stefan Halper Pitched Himself For Ambassadorship In Trump Administration

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/21/re...administration
    keep up at the back!

Trump was spied upon. Where did you hear that?
    I just read it in the Daily Caller. I think it's game over, the conspirators have been busted. All we need now is to find out precisely who was involved.

keep up at the back!
    Just fleshing out your previous comment with some actual facts

I just read it in the Daily Caller. I think it's game over, the conspirators have been busted. All we need to find out now is precisely who was involved.
    You could try reading Axios who broke it as I know you like a bit of balance with your cornflakes. Never had Navarro down as a conspirator. Do you think he was the spy in the camp?

https://www.axios.com/peter-navarro-...fb7578599.html

You could try reading Axios who broke it as I know you like a bit of balance with your cornflakes. Never had Navarro down as a conspirator. Do you think he was the spy in the camp?

https://www.axios.com/peter-navarro-...fb7578599.html
    Just a hunch, but there may have been more than one. Not sure if Navarro unwittingly passed on the CV or whether he was a part of it. We are talking cloak and dagger stuff here. However it's not very often that we get to see them screw up like this. I think it's fair to say they have picked on the wrong guy, Trump has been running circles around them since day one.

This turgid melodrama enters another week and as with all those that preceded and will proceed no indictments are forthcoming. The Clintons, Shrubs, Obummer and Michael his wife and all other creepy crawlies that dotard Don is supposedly the enemy of haven't a care in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This turgid melodrama enters another week and as with all those that preceded and will proceed no indictments are forthcoming. The Clintons, Shrubs, Obummer and Michael his wife and all other creepy crawlies that dotard Don is supposedly the enemy of haven't a care in the world.
    Well done for correctly identifying how all democracies work. The checks and balances are in place to stop mavericks having any free rein. You will see a repeat performance should Jeremy Corbyn ever cheat the system and get elected. So yeah, if the Trump administration even gets one indictment it will be a major miracle. Just getting elected was a stunning achievement as he wasn't supposed to get past all the dirty tricks. Watch and learn Sir Organ of Morgan, this is a very interesting case study for all potential candidates of change. The rigged game is being revealed in ever greater detail.

Aww, bless little gluey for still thinking that trump was some rocky-style outsider who did it on his own.

Note regarding the above document:

The OIG cannot investigate former employee's who have been fired or resigned, so the documents were sent by the OIG to a government oversight committee, who can refer cases to the AG for prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Aww, bless little gluey for still thinking that trump was some rocky-style outsider who did it on his own.
    Says the guy who was pumping out propaganda about the Steele Dossier 24/7

"The flood is coming" and "crossfire hurricane" is turning into a Storm!

Says the guy who was pumping out propaganda about the Steele Dossier 24/7
    Link?

Link?
    You've got a bad memory? At one point I actually thought you were the person who wrote the Steele dossier!

When did Trump-Russia probe begin? Investigators focus on mystery months

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mystery-months

Mystery in Mueller probe: Where’s the hacking indictment?

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...ing-indictment

10:29 …“Let me tell you something that I know for a fact. This informant, this person [who] they tried to plant into the campaign … he’s not the only person who came at the campaign. And the FBI is not the only Obama agency who came at the campaign.”

“I know because they came at me. And I’m looking for clearance from my attorney to reveal this to the public. This is just the beginning.”… And I’ll tell ya’, when we finally find out the truth about this Director Clapper and the rest of them are going to be wearing some orange suits”…

Trump was an insider I tell you, he was the chosen one, they just disguised it with a fake collusion investigation to make him look credible. He's definitely an insider, I'll bet my house on it
    OK lardy, maybe you are right. I will bow to your superior knowledge and wisdom