+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

When you start editing other people's posts, that's the wake up call to take a break from the board.

8,600+ posts in less than two years, and that's just this username.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    When you start editing other people's posts, that's the wake up call to take a break from the board.
    Either he his an insider, or he's an outsider, you can't have it both ways!

Michael Flynn Jr. cryptically tweeted that 'you're all going down.' Um, what?

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/22/p...-jr/index.html

Who is going down? I thought CNN had their finger on the pulse, and now it seems they are as confused as lardy

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Either he his an insider, or he's an outsider, you can't have it both ways!
    He was elected with the backing of the republicans, the NRA, big business, Fox, and so on.

I don't think you understand what the phrase "you can't have it both ways" means.

He was elected with the backing of the republicans, the NRA, big business, Fox, and so on.

I don't think you understand what the phrase "you can't have it both ways" means.
    And who was against him?

And who was against him?
    Different groups of people. That's what happens in an election usually!

Different groups of people. That's what happens in an election usually!
    OK, who for, and who against had the capacity to directly interfere in the election through illegal covert actions and non-constitutional means?

OK, who for, and who against had the capacity to directly interfere in the election through illegal covert actions and non-constitutional means?
    Whenever we circle this bhouy we end up in the same place. The deep state conspirators as you and the Fox hunting brigade characterise them did nothing to expose any emerging findings or Steele snippets before the election. If this was an exercise hell bent on interference then what was the point of not interfering?

Meanwhile a number of those same conspirators reignited the Hillary e-mail investigation which directly interfered with the outcome of the election (analysed in this thoughtful piece). They must have been the most incompetent conspirators since The Gunpowder Plot!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-the-election/

No doubt you will continue to deluge us with the latest Fox News extracts and pithy one liners summarising Treehouse ramblings dressed up as your own thoughts. As Donny has his latest Twitter meltdown though it might be wise to listen to the words of Trey Gowdy (on Fox of course), If you are innocent.....act like it!"

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Whenever we circle this bhouy we end up in the same place. The deep state conspirators as you and the Fox hunting brigade characterise them did nothing to expose any emerging findings or Steele snippets before the election. If this was an exercise hell bent on interference then what was the point of not interfering?

Meanwhile a number of those same conspirators reignited the Hillary e-mail investigation which directly interfered with the outcome of the election (analysed in this thoughtful piece). They must have been the most incompetent conspirators since The Gunpowder Plot!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-the-election/

No doubt you will continue to deluge us with the latest Fox News extracts and pithy one liners summarising Treehouse ramblings dressed up as your own thoughts. As Donny has his latest Twitter meltdown though it might be wise to listen to the words of Trey Gowdy (on Fox of course), If you are innocent.....act like it!"
    I discussed this plot long before I had even heard of the treehouse. And I don't actually get my news from Fox, they are just summaries. My information comes from the oversight committees, relevant emails, and public documents. There are no guessing games involved here.

BTW Comey had to reopen the email investigation, as the NY FBI were going to investigate it themselves.

I discussed this plot long before I had even heard of the treehouse. And I don't actually get my news from Fox, they are just summaries. My information comes from the oversight committees, relevant emails, and public documents. There are no guessing games involved here.

BTW Comey had to reopen the email investigation, as the NY FBI were going to investigate it themselves.
    If you want a trail of recent posts by you and their appearance in Treehouse a few hours before happy to do so. Where Donny has Fox and Friends to fuel his twitter posts then his slavish followers seem to have their own boltholes.

If you want a trail of recent posts by you and their appearance in Treehouse a few hours before happy to do so. Where Donny has Fox and Friends to fuel his twitter posts then his slavish followers seem to have their own boltholes.
    I only discovered the excellent CTH resource fairly recently. I've been calling the bogus Trump Russia Collusion story a hoax since the BuzzFeed leak.

I only discovered the excellent CTH resource fairly recently. I've been calling the bogus Trump Russia Collusion story a hoax since the BuzzFeed leak.
    Given how long a storm takes to brew then fairly recently has some elasticity I suppose. Back to the point. The strategic argument is the deep state was conspiring to stop Donald Trump getting elected. Why didn't they stop him get elected or seem to put anything out before the election that even tried to achieve this key aim?

Given how long a storm takes to brew then fairly recently has some elasticity I suppose. Back to the point. The strategic argument is the deep state was conspiring to stop Donald Trump getting elected. Why didn't they stop him get elected or seem to put anything out before the election that even tried to achieve this key aim?
    They were convinced that Hillary was going to win. Trump was perceived to be the weakest Republican nominee, even Bill Clinton encouraged him to run. It was supposed to be a stroll in park! What came after was the "insurance plan", to bring down Trump with the help of certain sections of the media. The case has already been solved, I don't know why you keep on questioning it

They were convinced that Hillary was going to win. Trump was perceived to be the weakest Republican nominee, even Bill Clinton encouraged him to run. It was supposed to be a stroll in park! What came after was the "insurance plan", to bring down Trump with the help of certain sections of the media. The case has already been solved, I don't know why you keep on questioning it
    It takes a rare talent to hold back on your key objective whilst similtaneously undertaking actions that resulted in the opposite. If, as you say, so it's a big if, the plotters were forced to undertake actions that the analysis showed most likely cost Clinton the election why not dish as much dirt on Trump as they could to seal the deal.

It takes a rare talent to hold back on your key objective whilst similtaneously undertaking actions that resulted in the opposite. If, as you say, so it's a big if, the plotters were forced to undertake actions that the analysis showed most likely cost Clinton the election why not dish as much dirt on Trump as they could to seal the deal.
    There was no dirt on Trump, they had to get that Steele fella to make it up - the insurance plan! They even used the intelligence agencies to spy on him and they still couldn't find anything. Even the Special Council is struggling ..

Or in Trump's own words ..

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 4 hours ago

Look how things have turned around on the Criminal Deep State. They go after Phony Collusion with Russia, a made up Scam, and end up getting caught in a major SPY scandal the likes of which this country may never have seen before! What goes around, comes around!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...42039723163648

There was no dirt on Trump
    Bookmarked

Bookmarked
    Not the sort of dirt they required for their insurance plan, which is surprising as it was a global operation.

The Sirius Report (https://www.thesiriusreport.com) site will be right up your strasse for despite mountains of evidence to the contrary it persists with the line that superhero Don is battling and beating the deep state.

Their latest article published last Saturday titled: The Downfall Of The Western Cabal Has Never Been More Apparent is worth a read for the chuckles. The best line is this one: The process of putting serious adversaries into positions where they can be controlled but [should be and, surely] have zero power and influence remains the case. The author wants us to swallow Trump appointments Bolton and Pompeo, two name but two, is a cunning ploy to befuddle evil doers.

The rest of the junk can be read here: https://www.thesiriusreport.com/anal...p-swamp-cabal/

10:29 …“Let me tell you something that I know for a fact. This informant, this person [who] they tried to plant into the campaign … he’s not the only person who came at the campaign. And the FBI is not the only Obama agency who came at the campaign.”

“I know because they came at me. And I’m looking for clearance from my attorney to reveal this to the public. This is just the beginning.”… And I’ll tell ya’, when we finally find out the truth about this Director Clapper and the rest of them are going to be wearing some orange suits”…
    How is this one ageing?

Court records are showing that Allison Mack has been charged with child sex trafficking and is negotiating a plea bargain deal.
    Where are we on this one?

Put the umbrellas away as another hurricane warning gets downgraded. I guess it won't be long before Gowdy (he of the Benghazi crusade but also one of the Gang of Eight that was provided with the recent briefing and has access to supporting intelligence) gets labelled as a closet deep-stater RINO for contradicting the Trump/Guliani/Nunes play-book.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/38...uring-campaign

Put the umbrellas away as another hurricane warning gets downgraded. I guess it won't be long before Gowdy (he of the Benghazi crusade but also one of the Gang of Eight that was provided with the recent briefing and has access to supporting intelligence) gets labelled as a closet deep-stater RINO for contradicting the Trump/Guliani/Nunes play-book.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/38...uring-campaign
    Is he reprising his Benghazi role? You didn't expect Trump to win did you?

I admire your resilience and restraint as another "gate" slams shut!

Your Treehouse friends have taken it well, parseltongue (ouch!). To think that it was only recently that that other conspiracy puzzle for dummies "Q" was stating that Gowdy was going to replace either Sessions or Rosenstein when the "white hats" rolled into Dodge. How times change!

Mr. Gowdy’s parseltongue, obfuscation and deliberate conflation of events in an effort to cover for the Deep State operation is stunning. Notice how Gowdy intentionally conflates statements given by President Trump to FBI Director James Comey, with activity that took place a year beforehand? He’s gaslighting to protect the swamp. Nothing more.

Surprised you're playing this card already, mate.