+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Read my comment to lardy @1.30pm. The article you mention was posted 13 hours later!
    Don't get me wrong I would prefer it if you take all the credit for this one!

It looks like Clinton's friends were also supplying dossier information to Steele, who has now been referred for criminal charges. Oh what a mess the top Democrats have weaved for themselves. Where will it all end? Hillary's old state department is next up under the microscope.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...tions.amp.html

Not exactly Watergate this ‘stunning’ revaltion from Fox News is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Not exactly Watergate this ‘stunning’ revaltion from Fox News is it ?
    Not according to your sources of information apparently.

​”I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,’ ​he said. "​I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8199386.html

Not according to your sources of information apparently.

Genuine thought here Wales Bales. I’m not a card carrying Globalist or whatever label you may think. I’d vote Demorcrat if I was American like millions of others I admit as that party are more aligned with my views as opposed to the crazy Evangelist nonsense the Republicans now seem to propose.

Seriously though do you really think that the media would keep a lid on the fraudulent activities that you allege? My personal point of view is that if these wrong doings by the Democrat are out there I’d think the overwhelming majority of the media as opposed to just Fox News and Conservative based outlets would be all over it like a rash.

I don’t think there’s much loyalty in the media if they thought they could publish a huge story about the corruption you allege.

The fact that the Mueller enquiry is in the news is that people have admitted wrongdoing, plain and simple there.

Judiciary chairman wants FISA judge to reveal more info on Page surveillance

"House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte is pushing the chief judge of the secretive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to reveal more information behind investigations into the Trump campaign, documents obtained by CNN show.

The request, a rare demand to the surveillance court, mirrors issues spotlighted in the memo released last week by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, which alleged that the FBI abused its authority in its request to monitor a member of the Trump campaign.
    Goodlatte's letter, sent last month and provided Tuesday to CNN by his office, asks for any court records related to the application for surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser whose ties to Russian officials have become a flashpoint in the ongoing debate over the special counsel probe into 2016 election meddling."

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/07/po...dge/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Genuine thought here Wales Bales. I’m not a card carrying Globalist or whatever label you may think. I’d vote Demorcrat if I was American like millions of others I admit as that party are more aligned with my brows as opposed to the crazy Evangelist nonsense the Republicans now seem to propose.

Seriously though do you really think that the media would keep a lid on the fraudulent activities that you allege? My personal point of view is that if these wrong doings by the Democrat are out there I’d think the overwhelming majority of the media as opposed to just Fox News and Conservative based outlets would be all over it like a rash.

I don’t think there’s much loyalty in the media if they thought they could publish a huge story about the corruption you allege.

The fact that the Mueller enquiry is in the news is that people have admitted wrongdoing, plain and simple there.
    We don't know who all the dirty actors are yet, but have you ever thought that certain members of the media may have been complicit in these events? Your views are based on the assumption that everybody is clean.

BTW I would probably vote Democrat too, but not for this current bunch of Democrats!

Justice Dept. official who helped oversee Clinton, Russia probes steps down

"A Justice Department official who helped oversee the controversial probes of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server and Russian interference in the 2016 election stepped down this week.

David Laufman, an experienced federal prosecutor who in 2014 became chief of the National Security Division’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, said farewell to colleagues Wednesday. He cited personal reasons.

His departure from the high-pressure job comes as President Trump and his Republican allies have stepped up attacks on the Justice Department, the FBI and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III for their handling of the Russia probe."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...fb7_story.html

Rachel Brand, DOJ’s no. 3 official, stepping down; Next to Sessions, Rosenstein in chain of command

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...stepping-down/

Doald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 19h
    Wow! -Senator Mark Warner got caught having extensive contact with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch. Warner did not want a “paper trail” on a “private” meeting (in London) he requested with Steele of fraudulent Dossier fame. All tied into Crooked Hillary.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...02557646569475

Dropping like flies? There seems to be a lot of casualties for a nothing burger, more than 10 already, and it hasn't even started yet!

Rachel Brand, DOJ’s no. 3 official, stepping down; Next to Sessions, Rosenstein in chain of command

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...stepping-down/
    Presumably you know she was a Trump appointment and has been in post less than 9 months. Why do you think she quit?

Doald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 19h
    Wow! -Senator Mark Warner got caught having extensive contact with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch. Warner did not want a “paper trail” on a “private” meeting (in London) he requested with Steele of fraudulent Dossier fame. All tied into Crooked Hillary.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...02557646569475
    Seems to be a queue of Republicans vouching that this was done on behest of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Here is it referenced in a transcript of a press conference.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/video-an...i-russia-probe

The desperation, Trumps and yours is palpable.

Dropping like flies? There seems to be a lot of casualties for a nothing burger, more than 10 already, and it hasn't even started yet!
    More than ten, not that I think like the $135m figure you may have made this up but I bet you couldn't name them!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    More than ten, not that I think like the $135m figure you may have made this up but I bet you couldn't name them!
    No...take it back...you were right!

Tom Price
    Reince Preibus
    Shaun Spicer
    Sebastian Gorka
    Steve Bannon
    Michael Flynn
    Antony Scaramucci
    Mike Dubke
    Omarosa Manigault Newman
    Rob Porter

No...take it back...you were right!

Tom Price
    Reince Preibus
    Shaun Spicer
    Sebastian Gorka
    Steve Bannon
    Michael Flynn
    Antony Scaramucci
    Mike Dubke
    Omarosa Manigault Newman
    Rob Porter
    Haha, but none of them are related to FBI/DOJ National Security Division which was removed from government oversight under Obama.

PS charges against Flynn will be dropped

PS charges against Flynn will be dropped
    And we know why

I understand that there is also a Democrat alternative memo based on those facts. Presumably you want that one released as well at the same time so we can see both sides of the argument and reach conclusions.
    Trump has blocked the release of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Perhaps he didn't think it vindicated him as much as the one that "vindicated" him.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But in a letter to the committee's chairman, White House Counsel Don McGahn said Mr Trump had decided against approving public release of the Democratic memo "because the memorandum contains numerous properly classified passages".

A separate letter, from FBI chief Christopher Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, also said releasing the memo would create national security concerns.

But in a letter to the committee's chairman, White House Counsel Don McGahn said Mr Trump had decided against approving public release of the Democratic memo "because the memorandum contains numerous properly classified passages".

A separate letter, from FBI chief Christopher Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, also said releasing the memo would create national security concerns.
    #releasethememo