+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't you mean Wendy Wasserman Schultz?
    Fair play he trolled them then, using her alternative email alias, has everyone talking about it, trust the plan, we have it all, WWG1WGALL

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Fair play he trolled them then, using her alternative email alias, has everyone talking about it, trust the plan, we have it all, WWG1WGALL
    The man can do no wrong nqat!

Why would Trump tweet about the Awans if it was a nothingburger?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I didn't realise his tweets were always factual. Ok you got me!

I didn't realise his tweets were always factual. Ok you got me!
    They generally become factual at some point.

Always useful to see a few examples to support that viewpoint. You can add them to the link to the CNN conspiracy article if you like.

This could be a long list.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...justin-trudeau

Any closer to an answer?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...946_story.html

Very interesting, although I did say this might happen!

Very interesting, although I did say this might happen!
    You said that an 18 month investigation overseen by a Prosecutor who was part of Trump's transition team and was hand-picked for the DC office not only did not find any evidence for the crank conspiracies you have been pedaling for the past year but also took the step to publicly repudiate them. Like to see that post again!

“Particularly, the Government has found no evidence that your client illegally removed House data from the House network or from House Members’ offices, stole the House Democratic Caucus Server, stole or destroyed House information technology equipment, or improperly accessed or transferred government information, including classified or sensitive information,”

You can file this one alongside your Pizzagate, Seth Rich and other unsubstantiated tosh you bombard us with.

You said that an 18 month investigation overseen by a Prosecutor who was part of Trump's transition team and was hand-picked for the DC office not only did not find any evidence for the crank conspiracies you have been pedaling for the past year but also took the step to publicly repudiate them. Like to see that post again!

“Particularly, the Government has found no evidence that your client illegally removed House data from the House network or from House Members’ offices, stole the House Democratic Caucus Server, stole or destroyed House information technology equipment, or improperly accessed or transferred government information, including classified or sensitive information,”

You can file this one alongside your Pizzagate, Seth Rich and other unsubstantiated tosh you bombard us with.
    If it was an open and shut case I would normally be in full agreement with you.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/03/aw...y-not-charged/

It might come as a bit of a shock to you but the 18 month investigation was not undertaken by me or The Washington Post but by a team under the control of a Federal Prosecutor hand-picked by Trump into the role. After considering all the evidence it concluded in its own words as recorded in the Daily Caller article:

"More specifically, the Government agrees that the public allegations that your client stole U.S. House of Representatives ('House') equipment and engaged in unauthorized or illegal conduct involving House computer systems do not form the basis of any conduct relevant to the determination of the sentence in this case," the plea agreement states.

"The Government conducted a thorough investigation of those allegations, including interviewing approximately 40 witnesses; taking custody of the House Democratic Caucus server, along with other computers, hard drives, and electronic devices; examining those devices, including inspecting their physical condition and analyzing log-in and usage data; reviewing electronic communications between pertinent House employees; consulting with the House Office of General Counsel and House information technology personnel to access and/or collect evidence; and questioning your client during numerous voluntary interviews,” according to the plea agreement.

This clearly shows that the conclusions were reached after relevant consultation with congressional investigators. You might not like the conclusions but unless the Trump hand-picked Federal Prosecutor failed to ensure due process then it would appear justice has been served. Obviously you will have evidence to the contrary that is more substantive than sour grapes.
    An interesting detail has emerged from the plea offer made to Imran Awan by Jessie K.Liu, United States Attorney District of Columbia, that the Washington Post completely failed to report.

"Your client further understands that this Agreement is binding only upon the Criminal and Superior Court Divisions of the United States Attomey's Office for the District of Columbia. This Agreement does not bind the Civil Division of this Office or any other United States
    Attomey's Office, nor does it bind any other state, local, or federal prosecutor. It also does not bar or compromise any civil, tax, or administrative claim pending or that may be made against your client."

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Attorney General Sessions have a Federal Prosecutor working for him based in Utah, who has already empanelled a Grand Jury? I'm not saying there is any connection, but how funny would that be!

PS I think you are referring to District of Columbia state prosecutor are you not?

An interesting detail has emerged from the plea offer made to Imran Awan by Jessie K.Liu, United States Attorney District of Columbia, that the Washington Post completely failed to report.

"Your client further understands that this Agreement is binding only upon the Criminal and Superior Court Divisions of the United States Attomey's Office for the District of Columbia. This Agreement does not bind the Civil Division of this Office or any other United States
    Attomey's Office, nor does it bind any other state, local, or federal prosecutor. It also does not bar or compromise any civil, tax, or administrative claim pending or that may be made against your client."

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Attorney General Sessions have a Federal Prosecutor working for him based in Utah, who has already empanelled a Grand Jury? I'm not saying there is any connection, but how funny would that be!

PS I think you are referring to District of Columbia state prosecutor are you not?
    See if you can spot what this startling new bit of straw clutching has in common with completely unrelated plea bargain cases copied randomly off the internet. Could it be some kind of standard waiver???? Don't let me stop your denial though!

This agreement applies only to the criminal violations described and does not apply to any civil matter or any civil forfeiture proceeding except as specifically set forth. This agreement binds only the United States Attorney's Office of the Western District of Oklahoma and does not bind any other federal, state, or local prosecuting, administrative, or regulatory authority.

The defendant understands that this agreement is only binding on the Office of the United States Attorney for the District of New Mexico and the Office of Consumer Litigation of the United States Department of Justice. Nothing in this agreement shall bind any other federal, state or local agency.

See if you can spot what this startling new bit of straw clutching has in common with completely unrelated plea bargain cases copied randomly off the internet. Could it be some kind of standard waiver???? Don't let me stop your denial though!

This agreement applies only to the criminal violations described and does not apply to any civil matter or any civil forfeiture proceeding except as specifically set forth. This agreement binds only the United States Attorney's Office of the Western District of Oklahoma and does not bind any other federal, state, or local prosecuting, administrative, or regulatory authority.

The defendant understands that this agreement is only binding on the Office of the United States Attorney for the District of New Mexico and the Office of Consumer Litigation of the United States Department of Justice. Nothing in this agreement shall bind any other federal, state or local agency.
    I copied it directly from the Awan plea offer, it's at the top of page 10

THE Bloke is a nutter nqat, but the alternative was?!!!!, the world turned a blind eye to Saville and his ilk, just my opinion, but for all the idiotic things that he says and does, i do think he is serious in trying to cut out the filth trafficking human parts, and the sexual abuse of children. we had a choice of May or Corbyn, they had a choice of Trump or HRC, what a state the world finds itself in. Hope that clears it up for you.

THE Bloke is a nutter nqat, but the alternative was?!!!!, the world turned a blind eye to Saville and his ilk, just my opinion, but for all the idiotic things that he says and does, i do think he is serious in trying to cut out the filth trafficking human parts, and the sexual abuse of children. we had a choice of May or Corbyn, they had a choice of Trump or HRC, what a state the world finds itself in. Hope that clears it up for you.
    He has more emotional attachment to his 9 iron than the fate of vulnerable children. He has rolled over an Obama era order on trafficing but can you point to any other factual acts he has performed during his period of the Presidency that give you evidence that "not being Hillary" is enough to overlook his flaws and behaviours?

He has more emotional attachment to his 9 iron than the fate of vulnerable children. He has rolled over an Obama era order on trafficing but can you point to any other factual acts he has performed during his period of the Presidency that give you evidence that "not being Hillary" is enough to overlook his flaws and behaviours?
    When he's done either 4 or 8 years, the time of Obama era we can compare apples with apples.

When he's done either 4 or 8 years, the time of Obama era we can compare apples with apples.
    I wasn't comparing just looking for evidence that Trump is seriously committed to stopping child sex abuse and the trafficing of human body parts.