+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Original FISA document released with two redactions.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...rompted-russia
    Ah the smoking gun. What does it say? Presumably Watergate Max and Nunes is on wall to wall Fox explaining why.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ah the smoking gun. What does it say? Presumably Watergate Max and Nunes is on wall to wall Fox explaining why.
    Well the redactions are intriguing if you can fill in the blanks

I thought you would be more breathless on whether there were really two versions and it supported Nunes' view that the application was purely based on the Steele Dossier now that he has finally read the thing he dissed with such certainty to be honest.

I thought you would be more breathless on whether there were really two versions and it supported Nunes' view that the application was purely based on the Steele Dossier now that he has finally read the thing he dissed with such certainty to be honest.

Which one was used to obtain the Trump FISA warrant, the Steele dossier/Fusion GPS or the drunken Papadopoulos chit-chat with an Aussie diplomat?

Which one was used to obtain the Trump FISA warrant, the Steele dossier/Fusion GPS or the drunken Papadopoulos chit-chat with an Aussie diplomat?
    Why does it have to be either/or.... or even limited to these two?

Why does it have to be either/or.... or even limited to these two?
    Cos one was a cover-up, and Nunes now knows which one it was

Cos one was a cover-up, and Nunes now knows which one it was
    ah.. given the great man dicked himself over by quoting the Papadopolous meeting as a trigger in his grand expose memo what's new exactly?

ah.. given the great man dicked himself over by quoting the Papadopolous meeting as a trigger in his grand expose memo what's new exactly?
    Wierd as it sounds, there may have been two versions of the FISA warrant, but I can't get my head around that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Things are heating up. Who's next?

Things are heating up. Who's next?
    Rosenstein tonight?, Twitter has gone mental this afternoon, I need an early night but it isn't going to happen!!!

Rosenstein tonight?, Twitter has gone mental this afternoon, I need an early night but it isn't going to happen!!!
    If Clinton had won they would have all gotten away with it. Now that Pandora's box is open, who know where it's all going to lead? We'll obviously I know, cos I wrote about it on here a year ago.

If Clinton had won they would have all gotten away with it. Now that Pandora's box is open, who know where it's all going to lead? We'll obviously I know, cos I wrote about it on here a year ago.
    I think He wants Obama more than Clinton, his personality disorder cannot deal with the supposed legacy of Obama, he wants to destroy anything Obama, the way I see it was that, Obama was only really popular in the press who manipulated everything in his favour, this saga keeps going back and forth, Trump has been on the back foot for a bit but this report in advance of the main IG report, possibly to stain Comey's book launch has been met with a very muted response, even CNN are struggling for a spin angle, some factions of DC desperate for an attack on Syria before the main IG report, I note OM's twitter link but will be surprised if Trump does launch cruise and think he's been playing the disinformation game, will be interesting to see them all squealing on each other, been away for three days but catching up today, lots lots and lots of release the video, I don't think it exists but there does seem to be a massive push for it currently.

They want former Director Comey's memos by Monday.

I think He wants Obama more than Clinton, his personality disorder cannot deal with the supposed legacy of Obama, he wants to destroy anything Obama, the way I see it was that, Obama was only really popular in the press who manipulated everything in his favour, this saga keeps going back and forth, Trump has been on the back foot for a bit but this report in advance of the main IG report, possibly to stain Comey's book launch has been met with a very muted response, even CNN are struggling for a spin angle, some factions of DC desperate for an attack on Syria before the main IG report, I note OM's twitter link but will be surprised if Trump does launch cruise and think he's been playing the disinformation game, will be interesting to see them all squealing on each other, been away for three days but catching up today, lots lots and lots of release the video, I don't think it exists but there does seem to be a massive push for it currently.
    They will work their way up from McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Holder, Yates, etc., until they reach those responsible. Trump was spied upon, and a soft coup was launched against him, so he has every right to be pissed off with whoever was behind it. If I was McCabe I would be looking to cut a deal, this fella is in the middle of the Clinton email server scandal, Uranium One, and who know what else. He was Mr Fixit to those in high office, and if he's smart he'll be looking to save his own skin.

I see Hannity seems to be in the shite

I see Hannity seems to be in the shite
    Some counter punching going on, more desparation than anything else. I'm not really a fan of Hannity, so he wouldn't be missed. Fox have better news anchors to replace him if needed.

Some counter punching going on, more desparation than anything else. I'm not really a fan of Hannity, so he wouldn't be missed. Fox have better news anchors to replace him if needed.
    Did you see the video that was dropped last night/early morning? it did advise of the last one min of content. I didn't watch it, might have a look when i get home tonight.

The man who could fire Mueller

If Trump fires Rod Rosenstein, next in line to be Robert Mueller's boss is Solicitor General Noel Francisco—who is no fan of James Comey or the FBI.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...general-526859

Did you see the video that was dropped last night/early morning? it did advise of the last one min of content. I didn't watch it, might have a look when i get home tonight.
    What was it about?

Does a storm usually take this long to brew?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It all depends how good the gatekeepers are!

Blog Entries

It's been damp for ages.

Gluey focuses more on the quality of the teacup!