+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    His wife's - he might hate them! See there you go again dressing up assumptions as facts.
    Do you also repeatedly go to a restaurant that you can't stand for a romantic date with your loved one? I've always had you down as being a bit of a masochist

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you also repeatedly go to a restaurant that you can't stand for a romantic date with your loved one? I've always had you down as being a bit of a masochist
    Au contraire, I sometimes get the odd bit of pleasure from inflicting pain if the recipient richly deserves it!

So restaurants are either favourite or can't stand? No middle ground?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So restaurants are either favourite or can't stand? No middle ground?
    Cities are full of restaurants, it's not that difficult to find one that you both like equally

And what are the odds that you would go to two restaurants you didn't like that had the same owner!

Cities are full of restaurants, it's not that difficult to find one that you both like equally

And what are the odds that you would go to two restaurants you didn't like that had the same owner!
    Let's stop dancing around handbags here. Based on your posts defending your position today we have the following facts:

James Alefantis owns a string of restaurants;
    One of these restaurants, Comet Ping Pong was the centre of the Pizzagate allegations of child trafficing;
    CNN presenter Jake Tapper's wife in an article lists Comet Ping Pong as on of her favourite restaurants to take her kids;
    You said that you saw a CNN interview with the leader of NXIVM where they concluded that there was nothing to see;
    You have been unable to produce any evidence to support this statement;
    NXIVM runs several schools in different countries.

Any other facts you want to add or failing that an explanation of what you think it all means?

Let's stop dancing around handbags here. Based on your posts defending your position today we have the following facts:

James Alefantis owns a string of restaurants;
    One of these restaurants, Comet Ping Pong was the centre of the Pizzagate allegations of child trafficing;
    CNN presenter Jake Tapper's wife in an article lists Comet Ping Pong as on of her favourite restaurants to take her kids;
    You said that you saw a CNN interview with the leader of NXIVM where they concluded that there was nothing to see;
    You have been unable to produce any evidence to support this statement;
    NXIVM runs several schools in different countries.

Any other facts you want to add or failing that an explanation of what you think it all means?
    Allison Mack is possibly a Marina Abromovich spirit cooking fan ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    And she is linked to a f0rmer president from 10 of age, lots pictures of then together, and her mother was friends with Alefantis
    Can you share the link?
    Will do, but when i get up, too much effort on the fone

How you getting on with this, Nelson?

How you getting on with this, Nelson?
    Isn't she the kid whose mum is friends with Alefantis?

Isn't she the kid whose mum is friends with Alefantis?
    I believe that is what Nelson stated originally. So Mum was allegedly friendly with the Pizzagate restaurant owner, the accused daughter allegedly has pre-pubescent photos taken with a former unnamed President and Jake Tapper's wife often frequents the restaurant with her kids. Enough ingredients to wheel out the conspiracist's gallows I suppose. Do you think there will be enough gibbets to deal with all the guilty parties in this sorry sordid saga?

I believe that is what Nelson stated originally. So Mum was allegedly friendly with the Pizzagate restaurant owner, the accused daughter allegedly has pre-pubescent photos taken with a former unnamed President and Jake Tapper's wife often frequents the restaurant with her kids. Enough ingredients to wheel out the conspiracist's gallows I suppose. Do you think there will be enough gibbets to deal with all the guilty parties in this sorry sordid saga?
    I'm not making any judgements, besides the obvious observation that it is a small world if you move in certain circles. If there is anything going on the cops will catch them using traffic analysis, which has it's origins in Gordon Welchman's work at Bletchley Park. I also think the actress girl is going to crack when confronted with prospect of a long prison sentence, so if she is smart she will spill the beans. Of course there could be nothing going on, in which case it will have been a case of much ado about nothing.

I'm not making any judgements, besides the obvious observation that it is a small world if you move in certain circles. If there is anything going on the cops will catch them using traffic analysis, which has it's origins in Gordon Welchman's work at Bletchley Park. I also think the actress girl is going to crack when confronted with prospect of a long prison sentence, so if she is smart she will spill the beans. Of course there could be nothing going on, in which case it will have been a case of much ado about nothing.
    Given you mainly deal with innuendo the last thing I was expecting was a judgement!

Given you mainly deal with innuendo the last thing I was expecting was a judgement!
    Obviously I don't have access to all of the details. Likewise if somebody had spent all of their time with Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris, I also wouldn't be able to make a judgement about them either.

Obviously I don't have access to all of the details. Likewise if somebody had spent all of their time with Jimmy Savile, Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris, I also wouldn't be able to make a judgement about them either.
    But you don't need access to all the details to do what you usually do you. I could post numerous photos of Jimmy Saville with Margaret Thatcher and then add a wink smiley but to what end other than create some kind of allusion free of any substance or fact.

But you don't need access to all the details to do what you usually do you. I could post numerous photos of Jimmy Saville with Margaret Thatcher and then add a wink smiley but to what end other than create some kind of allusion free of any substance or fact.
    As you know there was a cover-up, and the ones who got prosecuted were only entertainers and no threat to the system. Also in the US, half of law enforcement and the judiciary appear to be bent, so it's hard to predict what will happen, too many variables.

As you know there was a cover-up, and the ones who got prosecuted were only entertainers and no threat to the system. Also in the US, half of law enforcement and the judiciary appear to be bent, so it's hard to predict what will happen, too many variables.
    Two things as we dance further away from the fact that there is no evidence to suggest that CNN soft-pedalled on the NXVIM case. I don't know there was a cover up. I may suspect that the full facts never emerged but I have no concrete evidence to know it for a fact. On the subject of concrete evidence I suppose it's too much to ask for anything you have to support your conclusion that 50% of US law enforcement and judiciary appears to be bent.

I saw the article on Roseanne Barr's Storm tweets on child sex trafficking calling the Storm a well known conspiracy theory but not the one related to this story of adult manipulation.
    Court records are showing that Allison Mack has been charged with child sex trafficking and is negotiating a plea bargain deal.

Court records are showing that Allison Mack has been charged with child sex trafficking and is negotiating a plea bargain deal.
    I don't use google, but the quick searches I have done do not mention child in-front of the sex trafficking
    Capture.jpg

I don't use google, but the quick searches I have done do not mention child in-front of the sex trafficking
    Capture.jpg
    Pedogate? They said it would break in Hollywood and then sweep up the DC crowd. NXIVM seem to be connected to a lot of power brokers. I'll be watching this one with interest. By the way has the PACER info been verified? USC 1591(a)(1), 1591(a)(2), & 1591(b)(1) look legit for what is being alledged.

Capture.jpg
    The reason why none of the news outlets so far have mentioned child sex trafficking is that none of the unsealed charges to date have any reference to this. There appear to be several pending charges where child sex trafficking is one of the possibilities within the scope of the part of the legal code being referenced but that code also covers many other possibilities of charges relating to the treatment of adults.

I would presume that you were unable to find anything on google from mainstream news outlets because they would need facts to support this. The currently known facts are that the charges in the unsealed affidavit make no reference to children and the pending charges, should they ever materialise, could refer to child trafficking but could equally refer to further activities against adults.

Obviously those facts don't stop others from leaping straight to the conclusion that she is being charged with child sex trafficking. Given that Q is trumpeting that she is singing like a canary and this is pizzagate then those who clutch hold to these dramas in hope and anticipation should not have long to wait.

The reason why none of the news outlets so far have mentioned child sex trafficking is that none of the unsealed charges to date have any reference to this. There appear to be several pending charges where child sex trafficking is one of the possibilities within the scope of the part of the legal code being referenced but that code also covers many other possibilities of charges relating to the treatment of adults.

I would presume that you were unable to find anything on google from mainstream news outlets because they would need facts to support this. The currently known facts are that the charges in the unsealed affidavit make no reference to children and the pending charges, should they ever materialise, could refer to child trafficking but could equally refer to further activities against adults.

Obviously those facts don't stop others from leaping straight to the conclusion that she is being charged with child sex trafficking. Given that Q is trumpeting that she is singing like a canary and this is pizzagate then those who clutch hold to these dramas in hope and anticipation should not have long to wait.
    Good research, keep us up to date I think she might be 'singing' as the defense have asked for more time to arrange some kind of plea deal. With the crime carrying a sentence of 15 years to life, she would be well advised to spill her guts as she may even be a victim herself in all of this, although that doesn't excuse her subsequent actions.

Good research, keep us up to date I think she might be 'singing' as the defense have asked for more time to arrange some kind of plea deal. With the crime carrying a sentence of 15 years to life, she would be well advised to spill her guts as she may even be a victim herself in all of this, although that doesn't excuse her subsequent actions.
    Texts due!!!, doubt very much that they will be unredacted!!!
    281 pages of Hellary's emails released today.
    JFK info also released today, no wonder Cosby was found guilty today

Texts due!!!, doubt very much that they will be unredacted!!!
    281 pages of Hellary's emails released today.
    JFK info also released today, no wonder Cosby was found guilty today
    It's not often I look to Wales Bales for help but I might need an interpreter on this one

It's not often I look to Wales Bales for help but I might need an interpreter on this one
    Kanye's in on it, he has appeared just at the right moment, it's all been coordinated. Enjoy the storm, a once in a lifetime experience. Best get your firefighting helmet ready, you're gonna be very busy

Kanye's in on it, he has appeared just at the right moment, it's all been coordinated. Enjoy the storm, a once in a lifetime experience. Best get your firefighting helmet ready, you're gonna be very busy
    Yeah I know, May is the new April.
    I missed the full disclosure of the JFK files that Donald promised which Nelson suggested that Crosby was convicted yesterday to deflect attention from. What did they say?

James Comey's memo leak contact had security clearance!