+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    FBI director Wray threatened to resign amid Trump, Sessions pressure on McCabe

https://www.axios.com/scoop-sessions...0894ca6a7.html

AG Sessions Calls for Investigation into Missing Text Messages

https://saraacarter.com/ag-sessions-...-messages/amp/

NO STONE UNTURNED —Sessions hints at separate source to recover missing FBI officials text messages

https://thedcpipeline.wordpress.com/...-messages/amp/
    Well you can't fault Sessions' stamina fitting this in around all that preparation and interviewing he has been doing!

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I havent really followed the main thread of the story or the various sub plots BUT - is it now the case that the FBI were 'plotting' against Trump in the election ? - is that the gist of it ? or are they trying to prove that Trump was in contact with the Russians over comprising data on Hilary Clinton?
    Either one would be beyond shocking. I think we will find out soon enough which one it was. And then the repurcussions will begin.

Either one would be beyond shocking. I think we will find out soon enough which one it was. And then the repurcussions will begin.
    Or maybe both

U.S. Congressman @HouseHomeland Cybersecurity Chairman. Former prosecutor on @HouseJudiciary representing Texas' 4th District. RTs ≠ endorsements

John Ratcliffe‏ @RepRatcliffe

The thousands of texts @TGowdySC and I reviewed today revealed manifest bias among top FBI officials against @realDonaldTrump. The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a "secret society."
    4:34 pm - 22 Jan 2018

https://twitter.com/RepRatcliffe/sta...99629206335488
    Now there is an informant who has knowledge of this secret society? It's getting beyond crazy!

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/955947841826033665

Blog Entries

Now there is an informant who has knowledge of this secret society? It's getting beyond crazy!

Are there such things?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    You are not taking these allegations very seriously are you?

A big "what if", but what if these allegations are entirely accurate?

Act II begins ..

The missing Strzok/Page text messages have been recovered!

Missing FBI texts have been recovered, inspector general says

The Justice Department inspector general says he has recovered missing text messages from two senior FBI officials who investigated Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and exchanged notes critical of the president.

In a letter to congressional leaders, Inspector General Michael Horowitz said his office “succeeded in using forensic tools” to recover messages between senior FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page during a key five-month period ending the day special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was appointed to investigate possible coordination between the Kremlin and Trump’s campaign. The missing messages have sparked a political firestorm in recent days, with GOP leaders and the president questioning how the FBI failed to retain them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...d9d_story.html

How is this one going?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    How is this one going?
    I know, can't keep up, scandal after scandal!

I know, can't keep up, scandal after scandal!
    It was a question not a statement, usually followed by an answer.

It was a question not a statement, usually followed by an answer.
    Yeah, I'm glad they found the "missing" emails, and hopefully they can finally put all the pieces together now. You know it's getting serious when both the BBC and Washington Post finally acknowledge that a memo written by a government oversight committee exists, which is claiming a lot of bad stuff! Word is many complicit journalists are going to be named during the process, so maybe it will give new meaning to the term "you are fake news!" I don't think we will see lardy on here again, but I will miss our resident propagandist-in-chief. It's time for some reflection all around I think. We were all conned, so let's sort it out through the proper channels and then move on, and hopefully the world will be a better place for it?

Yeah, I'm glad they found the "missing" emails, and hopefully they can finally put all the pieces together now. You know it's getting serious when both the BBC and Washington Post finally acknowledge that a memo written by a government oversight committee exists, which is claiming a lot of bad stuff! Word is many complicit journalists are going to be named during the process, so maybe it will give new meaning to the term "you are fake news!" I don't think we will see lardy on here again, but I will miss our resident propagandist-in-chief. It's time for some reflection all around I think. We were all conned, so let's sort it out through the proper channels and then move on, and hopefully the world will be a better place for it?
    So we have Ron Johnson rowing backwards more quickly than Redgrave and Pincent on the secret society claim, Fox News who dredged up the over used "It's bigger than Watergate" line two days ago reflecting in editorials on the e-mails that deep state may be overplayed and a Nunes memo so accurate that he won't share with the Senate, FBI or DoJ to confirm this.

I know you went all in on this when it surfaced but how soon do you think your storm prediction will be downgraded to a moderate breeze?

So we have Ron Johnson rowing backwards more quickly than Redgrave and Pincent on the secret society claim, Fox News who dredged up the over used "It's bigger than Watergate" line two days ago reflecting in editorials on the e-mails that deep state may be overplayed and a Nunes memo so accurate that he won't share with the Senate, FBI or DoJ to confirm this.

I know you went all in on this when it surfaced but how soon do you think your storm prediction will be downgraded to a moderate breeze?
    All publicity is good publicity

Senate Judiciary Committee send six letters seeking information and documents regarding Christopher Steele’s work on behalf of the Democratic National Committee and Hillary for America. The letters seek information and documents relating to those political organizations’ knowledge of and involvement in Mr. Steele’s work and his reported interactions with the FBI while he was working on behalf of these political organizations.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...-influence-fbi

Everybody wants to rule the world

Blog Entries

Shocked?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Shocked?
    FACT:

Mother Jones was founded as a nonprofit in 1976 because we knew corporations and the wealthy wouldn’t fund the type of hard-hitting journalism we set out to do.

Today, reader support makes up about two-thirds of our budget, allows us to dig deep on stories that matter, and lets us keep our reporting free for everyone. If you value what you get from Mother Jones, please join us with a tax-deductible donation so we can keep on doing the type of journalism that 2018 demands.

DONATE NOW

Got the picture yet?