+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No thanks, I'll stick to my original question, which candidate did the decision to reopen the investigation hurt most? Trump or the candidate the FBI was supposed to be in cahoots with?
    It had nothing to do with Trump or the election. The New York field office found classified and special access program email and when they informed HQ the case was taken away from them. When they asked for a status report nothing had happened as HQ were sitting on the case, so they were forced into reopening the investigation. It was a national security issue, as these emails were being accessed by a number of foreign countries. It was just people doing their jobs, nobody was seeking to damage any candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It had nothing to do with Trump or the election. The New York field office found classified and special access program email and when they informed HQ the case was taken away from them. When they asked for a status report nothing had happened as HQ were sitting on the case, so they were forced into reopening the investigation. It was a national security issue, as these emails were being accessed by a number of foreign countries. It was just people doing their jobs, nobody was seeking to damage any candidate.
    You either don't get or, more likely, are unwilling to recognise the point I'm trying to make. I've said a few times before on here that Clinton may well be dodgy, but all I want to know here is who did that decision do more harm to in the election, her or Trump? In an election as close as 2016 turned out to be, that decision may well have been crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You either don't get or, more likely, are unwilling to recognise the point I'm trying to make. I've said a few times before on here that Clinton may well be dodgy, but all I want to know here is who did that decision do more harm to in the election, her or Trump? In an election as close as 2016 turned out to be, that decision may well have been crucial.
    I agree, but there was no jiggery pokery involved, it was a self-inflicted own goal. Luckily the investigation was a limp effort, and she got to turn up on election Day.

Trump told May she should sue the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump told May she should sue the EU.
    A better idea would be to negotiate the pants off of them .. oh wait a minute

Annoyed to have missed this thread's anniversary because I had wanted to mark it, so belated first birthday wishes to it - still brewing I presume?

Trust the plan!!!!
    I know there are many secret Q followers on here
    Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 09.58.59.jpg
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/03/p...fbi/index.html