+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Whenever we circle this bhouy we end up in the same place. The deep state conspirators as you and the Fox hunting brigade characterise them did nothing to expose any emerging findings or Steele snippets before the election. If this was an exercise hell bent on interference then what was the point of not interfering?

Meanwhile a number of those same conspirators reignited the Hillary e-mail investigation which directly interfered with the outcome of the election (analysed in this thoughtful piece). They must have been the most incompetent conspirators since The Gunpowder Plot!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-the-election/

No doubt you will continue to deluge us with the latest Fox News extracts and pithy one liners summarising Treehouse ramblings dressed up as your own thoughts. As Donny has his latest Twitter meltdown though it might be wise to listen to the words of Trey Gowdy (on Fox of course), If you are innocent.....act like it!"
    I discussed this plot long before I had even heard of the treehouse. And I don't actually get my news from Fox, they are just summaries. My information comes from the oversight committees, relevant emails, and public documents. There are no guessing games involved here.

BTW Comey had to reopen the email investigation, as the NY FBI were going to investigate it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I discussed this plot long before I had even heard of the treehouse. And I don't actually get my news from Fox, they are just summaries. My information comes from the oversight committees, relevant emails, and public documents. There are no guessing games involved here.

BTW Comey had to reopen the email investigation, as the NY FBI were going to investigate it themselves.
    If you want a trail of recent posts by you and their appearance in Treehouse a few hours before happy to do so. Where Donny has Fox and Friends to fuel his twitter posts then his slavish followers seem to have their own boltholes.

If you want a trail of recent posts by you and their appearance in Treehouse a few hours before happy to do so. Where Donny has Fox and Friends to fuel his twitter posts then his slavish followers seem to have their own boltholes.
    I only discovered the excellent CTH resource fairly recently. I've been calling the bogus Trump Russia Collusion story a hoax since the BuzzFeed leak.

I only discovered the excellent CTH resource fairly recently. I've been calling the bogus Trump Russia Collusion story a hoax since the BuzzFeed leak.
    Given how long a storm takes to brew then fairly recently has some elasticity I suppose. Back to the point. The strategic argument is the deep state was conspiring to stop Donald Trump getting elected. Why didn't they stop him get elected or seem to put anything out before the election that even tried to achieve this key aim?

Given how long a storm takes to brew then fairly recently has some elasticity I suppose. Back to the point. The strategic argument is the deep state was conspiring to stop Donald Trump getting elected. Why didn't they stop him get elected or seem to put anything out before the election that even tried to achieve this key aim?
    They were convinced that Hillary was going to win. Trump was perceived to be the weakest Republican nominee, even Bill Clinton encouraged him to run. It was supposed to be a stroll in park! What came after was the "insurance plan", to bring down Trump with the help of certain sections of the media. The case has already been solved, I don't know why you keep on questioning it

They were convinced that Hillary was going to win. Trump was perceived to be the weakest Republican nominee, even Bill Clinton encouraged him to run. It was supposed to be a stroll in park! What came after was the "insurance plan", to bring down Trump with the help of certain sections of the media. The case has already been solved, I don't know why you keep on questioning it
    It takes a rare talent to hold back on your key objective whilst similtaneously undertaking actions that resulted in the opposite. If, as you say, so it's a big if, the plotters were forced to undertake actions that the analysis showed most likely cost Clinton the election why not dish as much dirt on Trump as they could to seal the deal.

It takes a rare talent to hold back on your key objective whilst similtaneously undertaking actions that resulted in the opposite. If, as you say, so it's a big if, the plotters were forced to undertake actions that the analysis showed most likely cost Clinton the election why not dish as much dirt on Trump as they could to seal the deal.
    There was no dirt on Trump, they had to get that Steele fella to make it up - the insurance plan! They even used the intelligence agencies to spy on him and they still couldn't find anything. Even the Special Council is struggling ..