+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Silly me. I just thought that there is nothing bigger than an OIG report given your build up over the last year so got a little distracted.
    I think this is more to do with the legitimacy of Mueller investigation. These documents will expose exactly how the spying on Trump was started.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think this is more to do with the legitimacy of Mueller investigation. These documents will expose exactly how the spying on Trump was started.
    Trump was spied upon. Where did you hear that?

Trump was spied upon. Where did you hear that?
    I just read it in the Daily Caller. I think it's game over, the conspirators have been busted. All we need now is to find out precisely who was involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I just read it in the Daily Caller. I think it's game over, the conspirators have been busted. All we need to find out now is precisely who was involved.
    You could try reading Axios who broke it as I know you like a bit of balance with your cornflakes. Never had Navarro down as a conspirator. Do you think he was the spy in the camp?

https://www.axios.com/peter-navarro-...fb7578599.html

You could try reading Axios who broke it as I know you like a bit of balance with your cornflakes. Never had Navarro down as a conspirator. Do you think he was the spy in the camp?

https://www.axios.com/peter-navarro-...fb7578599.html
    Just a hunch, but there may have been more than one. Not sure if Navarro unwittingly passed on the CV or whether he was a part of it. We are talking cloak and dagger stuff here. However it's not very often that we get to see them screw up like this. I think it's fair to say they have picked on the wrong guy, Trump has been running circles around them since day one.