Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
I don't use google, but the quick searches I have done do not mention child in-front of the sex trafficking
Capture.jpg
The reason why none of the news outlets so far have mentioned child sex trafficking is that none of the unsealed charges to date have any reference to this. There appear to be several pending charges where child sex trafficking is one of the possibilities within the scope of the part of the legal code being referenced but that code also covers many other possibilities of charges relating to the treatment of adults.

I would presume that you were unable to find anything on google from mainstream news outlets because they would need facts to support this. The currently known facts are that the charges in the unsealed affidavit make no reference to children and the pending charges, should they ever materialise, could refer to child trafficking but could equally refer to further activities against adults.

Obviously those facts don't stop others from leaping straight to the conclusion that she is being charged with child sex trafficking. Given that Q is trumpeting that she is singing like a canary and this is pizzagate then those who clutch hold to these dramas in hope and anticipation should not have long to wait.