+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's at the link in full for those who wish to peruse it.

http://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx..._medium=Social
    https://www.scribd.com/document/370603711/FISA-Memo-1

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Did forecast a nothin' burger and it was a psyop. Build people's hopes then disappoint. This saga will run and run. Again, no-one of consequence will do jail time.
    This is where you may be wrong. I see this as being the opening gamut to get the discussion out into the public domain. There are also other congressional and senate committees, plus the Office of the Inspector General investigating these issues, so I would expect a lot more comInc out in the next few months.

Like I said, the swamp wrote it, the swamp voted to release it. The swamp comprises of every member of Congress except five 'cos that was the grand total of senators and representatives who didn't vote for Russian sanctions. One of those was Sen. Rand Paul, the best candidate for the Republican 2016 Presidential nomination by a mile. He, like his father before him, was frozen out by the media while they promoted via blanket coverage the Orange Jesus like there was no tomorrow.

By the way, as a footnote to yesterday's events, the Dow Jones suffered its worse points loss since the Lehman days nearing a decade ago. It lost 665.75 points. Rounded up it's 666. Coincidence, or a message?

Must be the sixth or seventh time the opening move of this game has been played.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Must be the sixth or seventh time the opening move of this game has been played.
    Think that's known as the Gluey gamut .

Yep, but this one has been officially sanctionted by the International Chess Foundation!

I don't think you comprehend the level of corruption that has taken place, the role of the Obama embedded deep state operatives, and the complicit media. The work done by a handful of congressmen to expose all of this has been carried out against all the odds, and in days gone by none of this would have seen the light of day. I suppose having an outsider president has helped somewhat, and the fact that he was the focus of this attempted coup d'état.

Anyway, you are a fine one to talk after everything you have posted on here regarding the Russian Collusion Delusion has turned out to be a big pile of poo

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can't understand why Trump needs to keep restarting the game when he's definitely definitely going to win because he's the bestest.

Can't understand why Trump needs to keep restarting the game when he's definitely definitely going to win because he's the bestest.
    When are you going to apologise for misleading the good citizens of CCMB with all of your Russian Collusion Delusion nonsense? Let's face is it, you are nothing more than a MSM mouthpiece repeating lie after lie. I'd have thought you would have learned something by now, but apparently not

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep, but this one has been officially sanctionted by the International Chess Foundation!

I don't think you comprehend the level of corruption that has taken place, the role of the Obama embedded deep state operatives, and the complicit media. The work done by a handful of congressmen to expose all of this has been carried out against all the odds, and in days gone by none of this would have seen the light of day. I suppose having an outsider president has helped somewhat, and the fact that he was the focus of this attempted coup d'état.

Anyway, you are a fine one to talk after everything you have posted on here regarding the Russian Collusion Delusion has turned out to be a big pile of poo
    Can you explain what you think the memo has proved without resorting to cliches?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He has provided us with the full A-Z gambit of conspiracy theories to be fair to him!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can you explain what you think the memo has proved without resorting to cliches?
    The memo is a summary of the classified documents that were rewiewed by a select group, who then compiled the memo based on what they had seen.

He has provided us with the full A-Z gambit of conspiracy theories to be fair to him!
    Funnily enough, that's what they have been calling it for the past year

The memo is a summary of the classified documents that were rewiewed by a select group, who then compiled the memo based on what they had seen.
    I asked what it has proved not how it was constructed. Given the dramatic music you provided for a couple of weeks in advance it would be good to understand what exactly it confirmed and how.

I asked what it has proved not how it was constructed. Given the dramatic music you provided for a couple of weeks in advance it would be good to understand what exactly it confirmed and how.
    The treehouse website has the most in-depth analysis on the subject that I have seen.

The treehouse website has the most in-depth analysis on the subject that I have seen.
    Or you could try setting out your own thoughts on the subject. You could say The Nunes memo proves this by saying x and I or somebody else could say no it doesn't because of y.

Or you could try setting out your own thoughts on the subject. You could say The Nunes memo proves this by saying x and I or somebody else could say no it doesn't because of y.
    There is no need when a superior resource exists, which is then dissected and debated in the comments section by knowledgeable people, many of whom are lawyers.

For example, nobody has reported on the significance of this paragraph that was included in the memo.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...urce-material/

There is no need when a superior resource exists, which is then dissected and debated in the comments section by knowledgeable people, many of whom are lawyers.
    Have you ever thought about using this approach as a basis for any future contributions.

For example, nobody has reported on the significance of this paragraph that was included in the memo.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...urce-material/
    Conservative Treehouse

The FBI then used the Clinton Opposition Research to supplement their ongoing FISA surveillance of Donald Trump campaign officials.

So - which Donald Trump campaign officials were subject to FISA surveillance? It could not have been Carter Page as he had left the Trump campaign before the FISA warrant was agreed?

Have you ever thought about using this approach as a basis for any future contributions.
    I report the news, I don't write it. If I come across what I consider to be the most likely version of conflicting events, then I go with that. It is all self-explanatory. Nearly everything I have posted has been shown to be true. I am either a lucky person or just looking in the right places. Let's just say my methods of analysis are a little bit different to lardy

Conservative Treehouse

The FBI then used the Clinton Opposition Research to supplement their ongoing FISA surveillance of Donald Trump campaign officials.

So - which Donald Trump campaign officials were subject to FISA surveillance? It could not have been Carter Page as he had left the Trump campaign before the FISA warrant was agreed?
    Good question! Who was it?

Good question! Who was it?
    Don't know your superior source wasn't able to provide anything to support its statement. I am sure there is a phrase for this kind of thing.

Says the man who repeats verbatim the MSM message of the day. So tell us again how far that technique got you?

Don't know your superior source wasn't able to provide anything to support its statement. I am sure there is a phrase for this kind of thing.
    It will be the OIC report that reveals this information.