+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It will take more than a few emails to convince some, first they will need to have a mark of approval from CNN

Currently at over 6 hours of BILL PRIESTAP testimony to Oversight and Judiciary committees

Waiting for the leaks

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

Currently at over 6 hours of BILL PRIESTAP testimony to Oversight and Judiciary committees

Waiting for the leaks
    They only leak the good news

Waiting for the leaks
    "FBI espionage chief Bill Priestap has been cooperative. But says FBI Agent Strzok played an more central role than previously known in Clinton email/Russia investigations beyond Strzok/Page text messages.”

SOURCES: WASSERMAN SCHULTZ SCREAMED AT HOUSE OFFICIALS TO KILL HACKING PROBE, INTERVENED IN PAKISTANI CRIMINAL MATTER

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/04/wa...n-islamophobe/
    I see we have another with a connection to the CF decided to suicide [Haiti!!!], strange that eh ? how many with connections
    to that brigade have decided to suicide or disappear in mysterious circumstances must be coincidence

I'm treating this as fake nooooze but can you imaging CNN if it happened

Capture.jpg

I'm treating this as fake nooooze but can you imaging CNN if it happened

Capture.jpg
    Sebastian Gorka DrG @SebGorka 3 minutes ago
    Well it happened.

Just before midnight I finished my second book:

WHY WE FIGHT

Now off to Singapore to cover @realDonaldTrump’s historic summit for @FoxNews and the @seanhannity show.

Sebastian Gorka DrG @SebGorka 3 minutes ago
    Well it happened.

Just before midnight I finished my second book:

WHY WE FIGHT

Now off to Singapore to cover @realDonaldTrump’s historic summit for @FoxNews and the @seanhannity show.
    With any luck the plane gets diverted to Budapest!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
    The Obama Administration is now accused of trying to give Iran secret access to the financial system of the United States. This is totally illegal. Perhaps we could get the 13 Angry Democrats to divert some of their energy to this “matter” (as Comey would call it). Investigate!
    8:15 am - 7 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...43621587894272

Hello, what's this? Does this mean that General Flynn never lied, and FBI McCabe tampered with evidence to make it look like he did? Huge if true!

Senator Rand Paul @RandPaul
    BIG question for John Brennan, who has become such a vocal spokesman. Did you receive any secret info on candidate Trump or his campaign from European or British intelligence sources? Brennan should be brought before Congress & made to testify under oath, NOW!
    7:46 am - 7 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1004736349155536896

Wow, I never knew this ..

Luke Rosiak @lukerosiak
    As Wasserman Schultz refused to give the FBI the DNC server, the server of sister group House Democratic Caucus physically disappeared... immediately after the House IG reported that it was hacked by Wasserman's IT guy. Democrats didn't say anything about this missing server.
    11:49 am - 7 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/lukerosiak/statu...97394033233920

Refused to hand over one server while the other physically disappeared?

FusionGPS related?

Justice Department investigating ex-Senate Intel staffer over allegations classified information was disclosed

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/07/p...fer/index.html

FusionGPS related?

Justice Department investigating ex-Senate Intel staffer over allegations classified information was disclosed

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/07/p...fer/index.html
    Update: Former Director of Security at Senate Select Committee on Intelligence James Wolfe has been indicted, accused of passing classified information including anti-Trump material concerning Carter Page, to journalist Ali Watkins, formerly employed by BuzzFeed & Politico, and currently working at the New York Times.

Top Senate staffer arrested in leak probe, after NY Times reporter's records are seized

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...porter-n881186

So now we know how the Carter Page/Male-1 info got inserted into the Trump Russia Collusion narrative, and then became a subject of Mueller's investigation.

Top Senate staffer arrested in leak probe, after NY Times reporter's records are seized

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...porter-n881186

So now we know how the Carter Page/Male-1 info got inserted into the Trump Russia Collusion narrative, and then became a subject of Mueller's investigation.
    So I understand correctly is this the Carter Page that was subject to a FISA warrant served in October 2016 or someone different that got inserted into the Trump Russia Collusion narrative via newspaper articles in April 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So I understand correctly is this the Carter Page that was subject to a FISA warrant served in October 2016 or someone different that got inserted into the Trump Russia Collusion narrative via newspaper articles in April 2017?
    Male-1 was the 2013 case with some Russians. They have recycled it to spin the Russian Collusion narrative.

Haha, the busted New York Times journalist actually wrote an article mocking deep state conspiracists! You couldn't make this shit up, no wonder people are stupid if they believe everything that comes out of these clowns

Actual Intelligence Officials Are Laughing At The Idea Of The “Deep State”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins...the-deep-state

SENATE SELECT INTEL STAFFER TARGETED TRUMP CAMPAIGN ADVISER IN AGGRESSIVE LEAK CAMPAIGN

"Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page was the primary target of a Senate Select Intelligence Committee (SSIC) staffer indicted for lying about his contacts with reporters, according to an indictment released on Thursday.

James Wolfe, the former director of security for the SSIC panel, was in contact with at least three reporters at around the time they published articles about Page, an energy consultant who is a central player in the investigations into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/se...k-carter-page/

Kate Spade earlier in the week, now another.

02.jpg

Kate Spade earlier in the week, now another.

02.jpg
    If you were a conspirator, I guess that that you may be thinking of him being Arkancided, I just keep an open mind to the amount of people who take their own life with a connection to that family

Capture.jpg

bump
    I think you’ll be waiting a long time. Wales Bales is lost to his own perceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I think you’ll be waiting a long time. Wales Bales is lost to his own perceptions.
    Not just lost but also unable to articulate them it would appear!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I am not totally disappointed. Instead of the full house promised I at least get a few hands from a pair of jokers!

I am not totally disappointed. Instead of the full house promised I at least get a few hands from a pair of jokers!
    1 leak case indicted, 26 separate leak cases still under investigation. 4 major news organisations shown to be colluding with deep state actors, with 4 journalists so far exposed. Stop mocking (the) bird!

The who, what, where, when, why, and how to come later ..