+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And never will
    I don't have all the answers, but I do know your Trump Russia Collusion story was a load of bull. Ditto Stormy, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thanks for that, but you didn't answer my question.
    I don't think Trump is the only one wanting to see an end to the globalist experiment, so he makes deals where he can. He's probably got his backers behind the scenes, and he seems to have good relations with the military too. It's hard to know for certain, as he hasn't really made any big moves yet. With the mid-term coming up in November I would expect some kind of movement on that front. He definitely has a strategy, but the big question is when will he play his hand? Or will Mueller play it for him?

Whose campaign do you think the decision to reopen the investigation into Hilary Clinton's e-mail account shortly before the election by an organisation which you say is supposed to be on the side of the globalist elite damaged most?
    The investigation was reopened after a forensic examination concluded that copies of the emails sent from the Clinton email server were also being forwarded to a foreign entity, which was not Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The investigation was reopened after a forensic examination concluded that copies of the emails sent from the Clinton email server were also being forwarded to a foreign entity, which was not Russia.
    I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave at 18.09 on 12/7/18.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave at 18.09 on 12/7/18.
    The reopening of the investigation was down security breaches that may have affected national security, it had nothing to do with elections or helping a particular party. The timing was entirely dependent on the discovery of the data which was then forensically examined. A more pertinent question might be to ask why an exoneration occured, because that is where a political element comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The reopening of the investigation was down security breaches that may have affected national security, it had nothing to do with elections or helping a particular party. The timing was entirely dependent on the discovery of the data which was then forensically examined. A more pertinent question might be to ask why an exoneration occured, because that is where a political element comes into play.
    No thanks, I'll stick to my original question, which candidate did the decision to reopen the investigation hurt most? Trump or the candidate the FBI was supposed to be in cahoots with?

Trump told May she should sue the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump told May she should sue the EU.
    A better idea would be to negotiate the pants off of them .. oh wait a minute

Annoyed to have missed this thread's anniversary because I had wanted to mark it, so belated first birthday wishes to it - still brewing I presume?

Trust the plan!!!!
    I know there are many secret Q followers on here
    Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 09.58.59.jpg
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/03/p...fbi/index.html