+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's you who is going to be the laughing stock on judgement day

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's you who is going to be the laughing stock on judgement day
    Remind me when judgement day is so I can set the alarm?

Remind me when judgement day is so I can set the alarm?
    It can only end one of two ways ...

It can only end one of two ways ...
    Which are?

Which are?
    True or false.

True or false.
    I have come to realise that I can't stop you make yourself look a bit silly. Anyway, back to the original question. It was a bit unfair of me to ask for the actual judgement day. So given your insight can you suggest anything, judgement week, judgement month or, given that you started a thread entitled "Storm brewing in Washington DC" in January 2018, judgement year?

I have come to realise that I can't stop you make yourself look a bit silly. Anyway, back to the original question. It was a bit unfair of me to ask for the actual judgement day. So given your insight can you suggest anything, judgement week, judgement month or, given that you started a thread entitled "Storm brewing in Washington DC" in January 2018, judgement year?
    It all depends on the judicial system, how fast or slow it works, and how much the Obama holdovers try to obstruct justice, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He has no idea.
    You are right - he has no idea!

It looks like the president if getting ready to take some action, I'm guessing he could just declassify all the documents ..

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 20m

A Rigged System - They don’t want to turn over Documents to Congress. What are they afraid of? Why so much redacting? Why such unequal “justice?” At some point I will have no choice but to use the powers granted to the Presidency and get involved!

It looks like the president if getting ready to take some action, I'm guessing he could just declassify all the documents ..

A Rigged System - They don’t want to turn over Documents to Congress. What are they afraid of? Why so much redacting? Why such unequal “justice?” At some point I will have no choice but to use the powers granted to the Presidency and get involved!
    This is definitely it, this is when it's happening, those other 100 tweets in the last year weren't the real ones, this is really it, it's going to happen now, the president says, he's going to do something

Day, week, month, year?

Day, week, month, year?
    Are you planning to book your holidays so that you can lie low for a bit?

Are you planning to book your holidays so that you can lie low for a bit?
    Yeah, when should I go?

I remain amazed by Wales-Bales' continued faith in Donald Swamp. 15 months into his presidency there's been no arrests never mind convictions. Pompeo and/or Bolton being taken into the fold should have finally woken him up, but no. Dirty Don never has anything to say or tweet of importance. Yanks continue to be poisoned by chemicals in the air, GM grub and fluoridated water. They are fleeced by a comical inflation measure that takes no account of food and energy price increases. He's actually worse than Obama as at least Barry the Kenyan didn't allow Netanyahu's dick to be permanently wedged up his arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I remain amazed by Wales-Bales' continued faith in Donald Swamp. 15 months into his presidency there's been no arrests never mind convictions. Pompeo and/or Bolton being taken into the fold should have finally woken him up, but no. Dirty Don never has anything to say or tweet of importance. Yanks continue to be poisoned by chemicals in the air, GM grub and fluoridated water. They are fleeced by a comical inflation measure that takes no account of food and energy price increases. He's actually worse than Obama as at least Barry the Kenyan didn't allow Netanyahu's dick to be permanently wedged up his arse.
    It's not about Trump, it's a global attack on democracy, and Trump just happens to be the latest target. If you ever wondered why people like Corbyn never get elected, now you know. I've always said it's not a red v blue issue, it about stifling the will of the people by using government apperatus and the media against those who are not the chosen ones. It also doesn't help that the masses are so gullible, but at least they seem to be coming around in the US. Hillary Clinton was never supposed to lose the election, as the fix was already in. They dropped a huge bollock on that one, and now the dirty laundry is getting aired out in view of the public.

Pompeo, Bolton, Haley, Mnuchin and other ex Goldmanites, all his appointments.

Israel is itching to flatten Iran but wants Yank, British and French goyim to do all the dying on their behalf. Donny, May and pencil-neck Macron will be happy to oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Israel is itching to flatten Iran but wants Yank, British and French goyim to do all the dying on their behalf. Donny, May and pencil-neck Macron will be happy to oblige.
    Iran need to be brought to heel after what Obama and Clinton did.

Iran need to be brought to heel after what Obama and Clinton did.
    The pair of them are having any of their perceived legacy taken apart piece by piece
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34277960

Some one has put a lot of research into this article, or has great imagination
    https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawaken...sf&sh=1d4b2521

Q is saving Israel to last

Israel.jpg

It's not about Trump, it's a global attack on democracy, and Trump just happens to be the latest target. If you ever wondered why people like Corbyn never get elected, now you know. I've always said it's not a red v blue issue, it about stifling the will of the people by using government apperatus and the media against those who are not the chosen ones. It also doesn't help that the masses are so gullible, but at least they seem to be coming around in the US. Hillary Clinton was never supposed to lose the election, as the fix was already in. They dropped a huge bollock on that one, and now the dirty laundry is getting aired out in view of the public.
    And yet, as I keep saying, the stuff you have been providing us with for what seems years now can be broken down into clear red and blue lines in America at least - the Democrats say Trump was in collusion with the Russians and, as far as I can see, only someone like John McCain on the Republican side has gone some way to agreeing with this, while the Republicans say Hilary Clinton is a crook, but no Democrat as far as I'm aware has agreed with them.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And yet, as I keep saying, the stuff you have been providing us with for what seems years now can be broken down into clear red and blue lines in America at least - the Democrats say Trump was in collusion with the Russians and, as far as I can see, only someone like John McCain on the Republican side has gone some way to agreeing with this, while the Republicans say Hilary Clinton is a crook, but no Democrat as far as I'm aware has agreed with them.
    McCain is a RINO and a member of the "Uniparty" who want to see Trump ousted. A bit like Blair, who was more Conservative than Labour, and some of the current members who are trying to get Corbyn kicked out. Going back to the Russian Collusion it was a hoax to stop Trump becoming president. Regarding Hillary being a crook, federal prosecutors and the OIG are handling these cases, the Republicans are just providing publicity. The real oversight is being done in front of a Grand Jury. Anyway, those stuck in their old ways will just have to wait, as nothing is going to change minds that don't want to be changed. The media have an iron grip regarding what people think, which is one thing that's been made very clear after watching this entire debacle unfold.

McCain is a RINO and a member of the "Uniparty" who want to see Trump ousted. A bit like Blair, who was more Conservative than Labour, and some of the current members who are trying to get Corbyn kicked out. Going back to the Russian Collusion it was a hoax to stop Trump becoming president. Regarding Hillary being a crook, federal prosecutors and the OIG are handling these cases, the Republicans are just providing publicity. The real oversight is being done in front of a Grand Jury. Anyway, those stuck in their old ways will just have to wait, as nothing is going to change minds that don't want to be changed. The media have an iron grip regarding what people think, which is one thing that's been made very clear after watching this entire debacle unfold.
    We don't say his name, seems to be planning his disappearance (those that believe in conspiracy) are suggesting that songbird is faking his death to escape sedition / treason / military tribunal. If he has brain cancer then he should be allowed to die with dignity. That said, I'm not sure he helping himself, he's going out very bitter.

Bojo in DC today, and not as (Macron & Merkel) afforded an audience with the Donald, had to make do with Pompeo, I guess the special relationship has gone down the Gary Glitter. EU desperate for the Iran deal ££££ kick back and further investigation into how 44 delivered the green backs to go away

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Bojo in DC today, and not as (Macron & Merkel) afforded an audience with the Donald, had to make do with Pompeo, I guess the special relationship has gone down the Gary Glitter. EU desperate for the Iran deal ££££ kick back and further investigation into how 44 delivered the green backs to go away
    It's only the leaders who meet with Trump, the rest meet with their opposite number, but there does seem to be some bad blood going back to the illegal surveillance on the Trump election campaign.