+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Wow, I never knew this ..

Luke Rosiak @lukerosiak
    As Wasserman Schultz refused to give the FBI the DNC server, the server of sister group House Democratic Caucus physically disappeared... immediately after the House IG reported that it was hacked by Wasserman's IT guy. Democrats didn't say anything about this missing server.
    11:49 am - 7 Jun 2018

https://twitter.com/lukerosiak/statu...97394033233920

Refused to hand over one server while the other physically disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    bump
    Just be patient man, there's a lot of stuff happening!

I am more interested in the predictions that you state you have almost completed though. Come on I know you sometimes hide your light under a bushel but surely you can let us know the predictions you have made in your full house that have factually come true?
    bump

FusionGPS related?

Justice Department investigating ex-Senate Intel staffer over allegations classified information was disclosed

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/07/p...fer/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    FusionGPS related?

Justice Department investigating ex-Senate Intel staffer over allegations classified information was disclosed

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/07/p...fer/index.html
    Update: Former Director of Security at Senate Select Committee on Intelligence James Wolfe has been indicted, accused of passing classified information including anti-Trump material concerning Carter Page, to journalist Ali Watkins, formerly employed by BuzzFeed & Politico, and currently working at the New York Times.

Top Senate staffer arrested in leak probe, after NY Times reporter's records are seized

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...porter-n881186

So now we know how the Carter Page/Male-1 info got inserted into the Trump Russia Collusion narrative, and then became a subject of Mueller's investigation.

Haha, the busted New York Times journalist actually wrote an article mocking deep state conspiracists! You couldn't make this shit up, no wonder people are stupid if they believe everything that comes out of these clowns

Actual Intelligence Officials Are Laughing At The Idea Of The “Deep State”

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alimwatkins...the-deep-state

Top Senate staffer arrested in leak probe, after NY Times reporter's records are seized

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...porter-n881186

So now we know how the Carter Page/Male-1 info got inserted into the Trump Russia Collusion narrative, and then became a subject of Mueller's investigation.
    So I understand correctly is this the Carter Page that was subject to a FISA warrant served in October 2016 or someone different that got inserted into the Trump Russia Collusion narrative via newspaper articles in April 2017?

So I understand correctly is this the Carter Page that was subject to a FISA warrant served in October 2016 or someone different that got inserted into the Trump Russia Collusion narrative via newspaper articles in April 2017?
    Male-1 was the 2013 case with some Russians. They have recycled it to spin the Russian Collusion narrative.

Ok, looks like the next sermon was worth the wait. The tree lovers took your sage advice and did some googling, which resulted in the following wild unsubstantiated dot joining ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/u...mp-russia.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN0WB2NM

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...onspiracy-work

So if Page is indeed UCE-1, an FBI Undercover Employee, how did he end up on the Trump team, while also becoming a suspected Russian spy in the process?

Answers on a postcard ...

PS my arse is getting a bit uncomfortable on this plate, please may I dismount?
    Yeah I remember. You even quoted the article unwittingly trying to make some similarly obtuse point here!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I'm treating this as fake nooooze but can you imaging CNN if it happened

Attachment 2446
    Sebastian Gorka DrG @SebGorka 3 minutes ago
    Well it happened.

Just before midnight I finished my second book:

WHY WE FIGHT

Now off to Singapore to cover @realDonaldTrump’s historic summit for @FoxNews and the @seanhannity show.

Sebastian Gorka DrG @SebGorka 3 minutes ago
    Well it happened.

Just before midnight I finished my second book:

WHY WE FIGHT

Now off to Singapore to cover @realDonaldTrump’s historic summit for @FoxNews and the @seanhannity show.
    With any luck the plane gets diverted to Budapest!

Yeah I remember. You even quoted the article unwittingly trying to make some similarly obtuse point here!
    It was Ali Watkins who rebooted the story on 3rd of April with the help of her 58 y.o. Senate leaker boyfriend.

It was Ali Watkins who rebooted the story on 3rd of April with the help of her 58 y.o. Senate leaker boyfriend.
    Wow - I was struggling to work that out. Thanks for the insight!

Wow - I was struggling to work that out. Thanks for the insight!
    But why? What was the significance of reiterating the fact that Page previously had contact with Russians?

But why? What was the significance of reiterating the fact that Page previously had contact with Russians?
    a month before Comey was sacked and Mueller was appointed as well. Compelling stuff nqat!

a month before Comey was sacked and Mueller was appointed as well. Compelling stuff nqat!
    Imagine if it had anything to do with the appointment of a Special Council, now that would be something!

SENATE SELECT INTEL STAFFER TARGETED TRUMP CAMPAIGN ADVISER IN AGGRESSIVE LEAK CAMPAIGN

"Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page was the primary target of a Senate Select Intelligence Committee (SSIC) staffer indicted for lying about his contacts with reporters, according to an indictment released on Thursday.

James Wolfe, the former director of security for the SSIC panel, was in contact with at least three reporters at around the time they published articles about Page, an energy consultant who is a central player in the investigations into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government."

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/se...k-carter-page/

Imagine if it had anything to do with the appointment of a Special Council, now that would be something!
    If you have a fantasy prone personality then yeah I guess it would be something!

If you have a fantasy prone personality then yeah I guess it would be something!
    The Daily Caller are already onto it mate, Carter Page was specifically targeted for intelligence leaks by James Wolfe, which were then disseminated through a clandestine network of journalists.

The Daily Caller are already onto it mate, Carter Page was specifically targeted for intelligence leaks by James Wolfe, which were then disseminated through a clandestine network of journalists.
    Yeah I read it. You couldn't point to the bit that intimates it played any role whatsoever in the appointment of the Special Council (sic) could you?

Yeah I read it. You couldn't point to the bit that intimates it played any role whatsoever in the appointment of the Special Council (sic) could you?
    That's the thing, Rosenstein won't release the relevant documents. They have been subpoenaed on a number of occasions, yet the DOJ are still not complying. What is the reason for this? These documents would answer almost every question that is being asked, and the mystery would be solved.

That's the thing, Rosenstein won't release the relevant documents. They have been subpoenaed on a number of occasions, yet the DOJ are still not complying. What is the reason for this? These documents would answer almost every question that is being asked, and the mystery would be solved.
    Alas it would seem not this one. Nor I fear is there one credible shred of evidence in existence that you can point to linking some starry eyed lover filling his girlfriend's boots with information with the appointment of a Special Counsel so let's just deflect somewhere else again I guess.

Alas it would seem not this one. Nor I fear is there one credible shred of evidence in existence that you can point to linking some starry eyed lover filling his girlfriend's boots with information with the appointment of a Special Counsel so let's just deflect somewhere else again I guess.
    Pre-Dossier Carter Page: Russian Spy ... or FBI Honor Scout?

"But the government’s attitude toward Page turned cold after Trump publicly announced his name along with other members of his foreign policy team. Only then was Page treated as a possible national security threat. Not long after Trump’s March 21, 2016, announcement, FBI Director James Comey and his deputy, Andrew McCabe, held a meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch to discuss the news of Page joining the Trump campaign and how he may be “compromised” by the Russians, according to a recently declassified memo.

Then, sometime in the “late spring” of 2016, Comey held an unusual briefing concerning Page, and the alleged risk he posed, with the Obama administration’s highest-ranking national-security officials, who, in addition to Lynch, included National Security Adviser Susan Rice, CIA Director John Brennan, and National Intelligence Director James Clapper."

“On April 3, 2017,” Page said, “reporters at ABC News and BuzzFeed requested to meet in order to inform me that U.S. government operatives had unlawfully disclosed my identity as Male-1 in this 2015 case.”

https://www.realclearinvestigations....nor_scout.html

Kate Spade earlier in the week, now another.

02.jpg