+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The poznan

The poznan

Hopefully we can reprieve the Poznan next week when we play Man. City.https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...V2-KC2iBnBrLAC

Re: The poznan

One of my favourite memories (and there weren't many) of our one and only season so far in the prem, was doing the Poznan in front of the Citeh fans when we went 3-2 up in our first home game. Sadly the season went downhill from then on...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    One of my favourite memories (and there weren't many) of our one and only season so far in the prem, was doing the Poznan in front of the Citeh fans when we went 3-2 up in our first home game. Sadly the season went downhill from then on...
    Agree... to a man/woman, the joy was just overwhelming.
    Didnt we go 3-1 up though?

Yep...madness.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Agree... to a man/woman, the joy was just overwhelming.
    Didnt we go 3-1 up though?
    e did indeed.
    They were the reigning champions, we were the new boys, and we finished bottom, which makes the win more remarkable.

This time round, wouldn't it be nice for our "anti-football" team to beat the Prem leaders, when Wolveselona coudln't beat the bottom side (Jacks) ?

Do Man City fans even do it anymore?

In that shocking red , didn't do much for me

And where have they all gone ?

They will be back for the big game I suppose and moaning they are huge city fans .....once a year .....and can't get tickets

Still , let's hope we stuff them

The reds or Gloria’s are still out there, but like aliens.....what ever became of their leader gwyn?? Colour never bothered him